KD X

hey 125 is better than 150 lol i gave in...i needed some all white lounging shoes...i actually like these a lot...good looks on the deal...repped

F it I just copped too .. I'm pretty sure I will strike out with the limited release.. seems like only ndc release

Might be fake how in the world would they have the air Jordan Xl barons [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've bought 3 pair from them - Jordan 2 lows, xii playoff lows, and xxx1 N7, all legit. Not saying these are, but the others I bought were.

I bought from them once good experience but i heard not good ones as well. Dont they charge $20 for shipping?

23penny getting them? :nerd:

These are looking great so far, I appreciate the light blue anniversary pair a lot.

I'll check back in when pictures of a (hopefully) upcoming triple black colorway are released - I'm all in for that colorway any day. :pimp:

These are starting to grow on me after seeing on feet pics on Instagram. Really want a bright color on these. DMV/mumbo sauce colorway would be dope .

For a second, when the page was loading the pic of the toe box I thought that was 3m material on them lol but theyre nice, the color of the laces with that blue though, real clean.

Back
Top Bottom