KD X

The zoom air is perfect but these look bad. I'm tempted to get the 9s since they are $80 now, need to go to mall after Sunday service.

I'm new to this board, trying to get the hang of things. In reference to the KD X "Anniversary" the light blue color is nice

Really like the look of the Anniversary KD Xs..hopefully they won't b too difficult to cop this week :pimp:

Imma have to cop them this Friday. I should be able to use my military discount on them right? Footlocker 20%

If they're not marked a QS by foot locker. I bet they will mark them a QS tho.

Hopefully launch locator is up tomorrow. I wanna see what FTL near me are getting them.

Last edited:
If they're not marked a QS by foot locker. I bet they will mark them a QS tho. What does the *QS* stand for and what exactly does it mean?

Hopefully launch locator is up tomorrow. I wanna see what FTL near me are getting them.
what does the *QS* stand for and what does it mean exactly?

Last edited:
personally not feeling the shade of blue anymore smh. kinda feelin the white/silver pair more now.

Went to my local HoH and they indeed have the KD x anniversary! So much nicer in person.

Dropping them on Friday. FCFs. I'll be there.

As if they are labeled a QS. The employee said it's most likely is. But not sure until he checks the computer and checks it out.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll be getting them. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom