KD X

Yeah not feeling the Kyries at all. I've been lowkey liking KD X, there is something about the thick laces going all the way down to the sole (unlike the KD IX). bigj505 bigj505 , your Nikelab Olive pair definitely helped sway me toward KDX!

To ball in. (Which is all I do in these shoes)

I tried the Kyries twice. Took both pairs back. That cushion system is Horrible.

Have not took my anniversary KD X yet! Going to grab these blues once they get to regular stores or HOH. Reds will be had at discount.

To ball in. (Which is all I do in these shoes)

I tried the Kyries twice. Took both pairs back. That cushion system is Horrible.

Have not took my anniversary KD X yet! Going to grab these blues once they get to regular stores or HOH. Reds will be had at discount.

They already dropped on Tuesday at foot locker/HoH and in limited numbers.

I got an unexpected reserve for the Kyries, which was cool. I may try for these but won't be heartbroken if I miss out. The blue/yellow goes with all my Swedish hockey team stuff :lol:

i just got a crap black cement 8 reserve lol not copping 8's no more now that they dont have air in the forefoot no more

Anyone have these? They probably look pretty good on feet. Pics?

Screenshot_20170915-015929.jpg

screwy thing is the jordan 32 is in 2k18 but the X isnt whe it was debuted way earlier and worn almost 4 months ago

Back
Top Bottom