Keep Your Dirt To Yourself! Nick I'm Talkin To YOU!

Code? What happened to trust yourself and no one else. Smdh.

Cellphone video + social media is the worst thing this generation has.

The amount of pictures and videos of dry snitching on themselves at an all time high.

This would have never been tolerated on my block when I was out there. We duck any pictures as much as we could let alone a video.

Weak lazy dumb smart generation...
Facts.

This is the exact **** I'm talking about though. Bunch of fools talking about we on the same team there's a code and bond. You over there stupidly snitching on yourself about cheating on ya fiance and then you get got by ya teammate. There aint no code. Dudes will stab you in the back at the drop of the hat and think it's funny.

I would say be smart and don't trust any of them that much but "Swaggy P" aint never struck me as a bright individual. Hopefully he learned a lesson here.

1. There SHOULD be a code. That was always the argument Zik.
This is what you don't get, even if there is one you gonna be looking stupid when you think everybody follows it. You can't trust that cuz there's a code dudes are good ppl.

End up like Nick getting played cuz of something you think should be the case.

It's a chump move without a doubt. Russell broke all sorts of rules with that move and it's going to stick with him for a while and deservedly so.

Will it eventually boil over? Possibly depending on how much accountability he takes for it, how much growth and maturity he shows, and how well he plays on the court. For the time being it's going to stick with him though.

But Kobe aired Shaq's dirty laundry out and years later they're on decent terms.

Tony Parker smashed Brent Barry's wife. Not sure what type of internal problems that caused, but looking from the outside, the Spurs seemed to have not missed a beat and players have still been willing to go there.

Kobe was the best player in the league at the time and a 3 time champion entering his prime. Tony Parker was a 3 time champion, finals MVP and a very good player in his own right on a well respected team. Both had the clout and credentials to ride things out in the aftermath. Kobes reputation did take a huge hit in 04-05, was pretty sour in 07 when he demanded a trade as well. 9 years later he's getting beloved on his farewell tour.

Maturity, changed behavior, and good play on the court will let this boil over eventually. This isn't the first scandal or sucker behavior between teammates in sports and it won't be the last.

I guess the locker room is going to have loud music from now on....need to drown out convos in case D-lo is wearing a wire 
laugh.gif

So Nick Young came to Kobe with a pair of Adidas, and Kobe just threw them in the trash. That's amazing. But don't feel too bad for Swaggy P. He also said that Kobe made somebody get a pair of Nikes for him to sign for Nick and took a picture with Nick's son. 

http://www.gq.com/story/nick-young-asked-kobe-to-sign-his-adidas-sneakers-kobe-trashed-them
He trashed them because adidas didn't stand by his side during his rape incident...

had nothing to do with feelings towards swaggy p

He trashed them because adidas didn't stand by his side during his rape incident...
had nothing to do with feelings towards swaggy p

That makes more sense, I didn't know that was the exact reason. I assumed because he is with Nike he wouldn't put his name on another brands shoe. Why does everything have to turn into a telenovela?

Back
Top Bottom