Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

I have both good and bad stories.

As someone said do your dirt alone I can't stress that enough.

Do not brag about shenanigans these new dudes are different.

I lost a friend of 15+ years over some sucker try to be sneaky stuff and it got serious.

Dude was about to get lit and went to my parents house and told them I had a gun and was trying to off him :smh:

He went and let everyone in the neighborhood know too so he snitched so if anything happened he knew I would be the one they come looking for :smh:

I'm at work right now and have to go look at some houses, but I'll be back later to give my stories but I will not leave them up for long because my chick checks NT to see what I post and I've got caught up before.

It makes sense. Friendships last more than romantic relationships. Marriages are supposed to last until death but that doesn't happen for a lot of people.

People are so desenitized to cheating it's wild. **** damn near normal now. Don't know how many times I've been introduced to a coworkers gf, knowing they got a wife back at the crib. Cats got whole other families in different states and countries, it's wild. I thought that type of **** only happened in movies, until seen it in real life. :lol:

And I learned at an early age to shut the hell up when it comes to my family and friends relationships. Nothing worse than telling your potna about is girl steppin out on him, only for her to flat out lie and say you tried to holla at her. Ya boy head over heels in love and believe her fables. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

See and blind, hear and deaf. I also keep my business to myself. I also try not to be too friendly with my friends girlfriends cause that ish could go left.

See and blind, hear and deaf. I also keep my business to myself. I also try not to be too friendly with my friends girlfriends cause that ish could go left.

Aka priest from dance hall queen :pimp:

I don't say nada. My boy got a banging *** chick. Lets him sleep over drive her cars (plural) and he still dogs it

Not my place. Let him do him. I'd lie for him if need be

It depends on how hot his girl is. If she's someone I want to smash then best belieb I'm finna tell her the first chance I get. Not srs doe

My friend's girl who I am also friends with has a habit of acting inapprorpriate with me. I ignore it but she doesn't seem to care who sees. She even slept over my house one night but I put her in a separate room. Makes me wonder if she has cheated or wanted to cheat on my friend.

If you think about it, we weren't made to have sex with just one person. We reproduce reproduce reproduce. That's just the way things are.

BUT we are HUMAN and we have more SELF CONTROL than other species, so it's not that hard to keep your junk in your pants considering the fact that nothing changes but location and whos hole you put it in. Not to mention the fact that the first time you feel guilty as hell, and eventually you become numb and say well this is helping my relationship and all this other bull.

Sex with your girl not great? Just talk to her and tell her you wanna try something new. Teach her how to made you feel good and ask her to teach you how to make her feel good. Half the times my friends cheat because their girl "sucks" at sucking lol or sucks in bed in general. How do you think other girls got so "good"? Who do you think taught girls not to touch your d*ck after you bust? Oh that's right no one did teach them... like bro if we were more open about sex I think people would cheat less often. Acting like it's a forbidden topic and ish. How do you think you were born? :smh:

If you think about it, we weren't made to have sex with just one person. We reproduce reproduce reproduce. That's just the way things are.

BUT we are HUMAN and we have more SELF CONTROL than other species, so it's not that hard to keep your junk in your pants considering the fact that nothing changes but location and whos hole you put it in. Not to mention the fact that the first time you feel guilty as hell, and eventually you become numb and say well this is helping my relationship and all this other bull.

Sex with your girl not great? Just talk to her and tell her you wanna try something new. Teach her how to made you feel good and ask her to teach you how to make her feel good. Half the times my friends cheat because their girl "sucks" at sucking lol or sucks in bed in general. How do you think other girls got so "good"? Who do you think taught girls not to touch your d*ck after you bust? Oh that's right no one did teach them... like bro if we were more open about sex I think people would cheat less often. Acting like it's a forbidden topic and ish. How do you think you were born? :smh:

I've been with my set of skills since day 1 b

All my buddies have cheated or currently cheating on they wives. I always keep the bro code & shut up.

My friend's girl who I am also friends with has a habit of acting inapprorpriate with me. I ignore it but she doesn't seem to care who sees. She even slept over my house one night but I put her in a separate room. Makes me wonder if she has cheated or wanted to cheat on my friend.
She's probably that type. A former friend of mines girl was like this. She was friendly to me and told me she hated all of his friends except for me. My boy would cheat on her and do his thing. He would get fed up with her and go on "breaks" so he could smash and explore being single and then when he gets bored of that he gets back with her.

While on one of their breaks, she basically try to go on a date with me. She had some banging friends so she that they would be there. I showed up to go chill with them and she told me they all flaked. So Im like okay cool, so I'm getting ready to cut and she says that one of them changed their mind and is meeting up with us. So I'm their with Shorty and she starts yapping and throws some flirts and begins touching me and grabbing and holding me. So eventually I told her I had to go and cut on her. A few days later she hit me up and starts with the flirting again and then says "don't act like you didn't like me up on you".

I thought she was joking until she sent me a pic talmbout "how i look" . I flipped on her and told her I would let my boy know. Shorty took a screen shot of a portion of the conversation and sent it to my boy so it looked as if I was flirting with her. I got into it with homie and despite seeing the full convo, dude still went back with shorty. Then turned around after she cheated on him and tried to befriend me. I was like lose my number.

Last edited:
I found out about my father's infidelity which lasted over a decade (still ongoing) and it's made me lose all respect. I don't necessarily think cheating is the worst thing a man can do, but trying to tell your kids about the important of marriage and choosing the right partner when he clearly doesn't practice what he preaches is disgusting. 

I've kept my mouth shut so my mother whose the most important person to me in the world won't be devastated, but I'll never look at that scumbag in the same way.

My cuz caught his bro in law gettin topped off.

Primo didnt even trip, they still kick it to this day.

He said its coo tho, but if he smashed he woulda whooped his ***.

Primo was smashin his side chick while his bro in law had ol girls mascara runnin down her cheeks.

So i kinda beleive doggy that posted earlier talmbout him and his bro in law tag teamin.

Last edited:
She's probably that type. A former friend of mines girl was like this. She was friendly to me and told me she hated all of his friends except for me. My boy would cheat on her and do his thing. He would get fed up with her and go on "breaks" so he could smash and explore being single and then when he gets bored of that he gets back with her.

While on one of their breaks, she basically try to go on a date with me. She had some banging friends so she that they would be there. I showed up to go chill with them and she told me they all flaked. So Im like okay cool, so I'm getting ready to cut and she says that one of them changed their mind and is meeting up with us. So I'm their with Shorty and she starts yapping and throws some flirts and begins touching me and grabbing and holding me. So eventually I told her I had to go and cut on her. A few days later she hit me up and starts with the flirting again and then says "don't act like you didn't like me up on you".

I thought she was joking until she sent me a pic talmbout "how i look" . I flipped on her and told her I would let my boy know. Shorty took a screen shot of a portion of the conversation and sent it to my boy so it looked as if I was flirting with her. I got into it with homie and despite seeing the full convo, dude still went back with shorty. Then turned around after she cheated on him and tried to befriend me. I was like lose my number.

You should have never put yourself in that situation.

You never chill with your homies girl when he's not around.

One thing can lead to another and **** will go bad.

Unfortunately, this is often how it turns out.

In hindsight, this situation let you know who your homie really is. You did the right thing.

Last edited:
My wife best friend of 15+ years got cut out of the circle. Basically she was talking reckless about all the things she would do to me etc, to another friend and my wife found out :lol: my mind was blown man, because the chick never said anything out of the way to me or nothing. She was my sons godmother and everything. Smh

My bros wife is doing him dirty as we speak, but my dude ain't listening to reason. My man has physical proof and everything. I let him know so that's all I am required to do.

Last edited:
Aint no simps in my circle. Never been a huge problem except for homegirl we knew before the gfs :lol: They be the ones with the attitude to the new gf hinting heavily she been let their man hit :smh: Then the homeys gotta be in straight denial mode.

One in particular we all hit. She had real beef with one homey's gf who we thought didn't hit. Come to find out he BEEN smashed and he was doubly cautious so we could legit deny that accusation when **** hit the fan and the 2 girls fought :lol:

For y'all worried, just treat the story you about to tell like a Coen's bros. flick and say this is a true story but the names, locations, and time frame has been changed to respect those involved :lol:

Me and my ol lady's bro done went on a few missions together.

He cool with it. We eem tag teamed 1 chick together.smh lol.

Rats gon rat, snitching is for *******.

You can still be grimey even if youre not a snitch though
What's wrong with being grimey some times?

201603_0713_agbee_sm.jpg
:rofl:

It depends on how hot his girl is. If she's someone I want to smash then best belieb I'm finna tell her the first chance I get. Not srs doe
I was about to say :rofl:

We in here clowning not even realizing females have a code of secrecy too :smh:
Cheat more than us.

Last edited:
what if you're on the other side
as in friends with the girl or its your sister/cousin etc...
is it cool to let them know they getting played?

Back
Top Bottom