Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

Its crazy how much cheating im around and in parts engage in.

Just based off my work experience in the medical field, i would never trust a women in my life. The thirst is real and cheating on your significant other has gotten so much easier, you a fool if you get caught. 

I went to my friend's graduation party a few months back, she got her masters in nursing. One of her gorgeous nursing friends is there who is married but doesn't wear her ring a lot of the time. My friend's cousin is always trying to holler at her. Anyway, she is drunk and was trying to go home with one of her male co-workers because she got in a fight with her husband before the party. A female friend ended up driving her home. I talked to another friend about how it's messed up that the girl doesn't wear her ring and openly trying to hook up with other guys and my friend says that's what goes on in that group of work friends. Sad that marriage and respeck in a marriage doesn't matter to a lot of people.

When to my first bachelor party at 18 and was SCARRED. My cousin was 29 and his best friend was getting married. Best man and the groom smashed 2 of the strippers in the shower after we made an ice cream sundae on em. Chocolate syrup, grey goose, M&M's, whip cream, weed everywhere :smh:

...went to a bachelor party in December and was prepared :nthat:

I dunno how i've never been to a bachelor party yet. I've been fiendin. I know i'm gonna party like it's the end of the world and try to do all the things I see in movies that girls won't let me do to them.

Who hurt y'all? Not every girl or guy cheats. :lol:

If someone is really doing dirt, they'll have a secondary phone or SIM card anyways.
Like I said if you're feeling confident then ask your s/o why her phone is always face down.

You don't need a SIM card to cheat bro. There's an app for that. Don't be foolish in these streets. This thread is about men doing dirt but women got us beat trust me.

wa At t machine your

If someone is really doing dirt, they'll have a secondary phone or SIM card anyways.

My BM found my second phone :x

And of course not EVERYBODY cheats but Im pretty sure the vast majority have and will again.

I think a lot of you dudes are under playing it.

If you let her find your second phone, you don't deserve her :lol:

Not trying to downplay it, just not letting yall over play it. I would say that the cheating rate is comparable to the divorce rate. Very intertwined.

Like I said if you're feeling confident then ask your s/o why her phone is always face down.

You don't need a SIM card to cheat bro. There's an app for that. Don't be foolish in these streets. This thread is about men doing dirt but women got us beat trust me.

My girl always keeps her phone face up. My fingerprint is programmed in her phone and vice versa. I can't relate.

Last edited:
She probably got a second phone or an app for that.

Na but seriously it's rampant out here. I gotta go back to work but Ima go in later

Man when I get ti a computer I can bless this thread. Worked with some Army dudes who was slaying every female, soldiers and civilians, in the building. Dude was smashinf in the office with me in there (his office in the bigger ooen office was like a former storage closet so not in open space)

Military cheating doesn't count in my book, especially navy. Its more of an open marriage no one talks about. Soldiers/ Sailors cheat while on deployment and so do the their spouses living back in military housing.

You can tell when a unit deploys because the husbands leave and the boyfriends move in. I remember dudes saying, "ole girl husband is deploying next week and she wants me to come stay with her".

You had boat relationships. The relationship only existed while on the boat or on deployment.

What goes on during deployment stays on deployment.

Last edited:
What's the matter tough guy I thought you were going to leave it alone.

You went back and edited your first tough guy post trying to explain yourself better and added in more details because your foolish self took what I said as an insult when I was just trying to give you advice on why your friendship went sour with you "homie".

Funny *** dudes on this site, talk so tough behind that computer screen with the disrespek and know damn well you not that brave in real life.
I edited the post initially after realising that I came off to harshly and didn't include enough details. You got in your feels and quickly posted. I went back and edited back since you wanted to act like a scorned woman. You're on NT talking raw raw like you're about that action go sit down lil kid.

:rofl:

Man you're the definition of a keyboard warrior.

You edited out the tough talk in your first post and then went back and put it back in after :lol:

How you back tracking and backing down, over the Internet at that.

Did you go back and realize your faults little one. I never got in my feels, acted like a scorned woman, or all raw raw in here towards you.

Stop trying to save face kid... let it go.

Next time don't be so quick to act out like you're Trump or something because you and I both know you're not built like that.

if your gona cheat, cheat up not down.

14kwrhk.gif

Last edited:
Cheating is a bad idea.

You don't have to get caught to get caught.

Let your chick go in for her regular check up and that pap smear come up irregular. It's a wrap.

Especially if she don't have a lot of prior bodies bruh.

And her last pap was normal?

These chicks can read between the lines.

So when my boys doing their thing with these ratchets I just keep my mouth shut. Eventually it will catch up to you.

Condoms do not prevent the transmission of HPV.

Last edited:

You edited out the tough talk in your first post and then went back and put it back in after :lol:

Did you go back and realize your faults little one. I never got in my feels, acted like a scorned woman, or all raw raw in here towards you.

Next time don't be so quick to act out like you're Trump or something because you and I both know you're not built like that

View media item 643035
Cats don eem know what to say so their calling me Donald Trump. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NT has kept me entertain today.

Next time don't be so quick to act out like you're Trump or something because you and I both know you're not built like that

View media item 643035
Cats don eem know what to say so their calling me Donald Trump. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NT has kept me entertain today.

You can cross out and post your cute little gifs keyboard warrior.

And since you seem to lack a little understanding...

I'm referring to you as Donald Trump because you were quick to act and talk tough without thinking things through of what I said to you and firing back in a hostile manner good sir.

:D

wa At t machine your

My BM found my second phone :x
Crine [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pls give us the details of how you tried to finesse your way out of that one cause you strike me as the type of cat the believes in deny 'til you die (as do I btw 8) ).

if your gona cheat, cheat up not down.

Man I've see dudes date 9-10 and would still buss down a duece :lol:

From what I've heard, it's mainly because those 9's and 10's won't suck and screw like the bust down will. They got the man so the effort is out the window, meanwhile you got a shorty tryna prove that she belongs on the team...

Crine [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pls give us the details of how you tried to finesse your way out of that one cause you strike me as the type of cat the believes in deny 'til you die (as do I btw 8) ).

I am, i usually left it in my work locker but forgot and brought it with me home in my work bag, she was doin laundry and found it.

Told her I found it at my job and was meaning to turn it in.

She didn't believe me but i slide on that one.

Back
Top Bottom