Ken Griffey Jr. is entering his 20th season.

Remember these?

griffeyud.jpg

310079G6N4L._AA228_.jpg

1989_Donruss_Rookies.jpg

griffeytt.jpg

pimp.gif
i still contend that if he stayed healthy and played 155+ games every season he could hit 800-850 homers

pimp.gif

It doesn't even seem like its been that long

I still have all of those cards except the upper deck one

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

And needs to retire, it hurts my heart.

Why would he do that????

Either retire or get traded to a contender, He plays on a crappy team that is going nowhere and is one infield single away from pulling another hammy

the only reason i loved baseball when I was kid, since his decline I dont even watch baseball anymore

i've got both that Donruss and Topps card in my mom's attic somewhere. i have so many Griffey and Manny Ramirez cards it's ridiculous...

Originally Posted by foulshootin

pimp.gif
i still contend that if he stayed healthy and played 155+ games every season he could hit 800-850 homers

Agreed. He got all his stats the clean way too.

Either retire or get traded to a contender, He plays on a crappy team that is going nowhere and is one infield single away from pulling another hammy
Your credibility is in question.

I will leave it at that.

Anyways the Kid was in his prime, the best in the game and no ONE will argue that in their right mind.

He did/still does it clean, and that is something!

griffey goat of are era

10 gold gloves 1990 to 2000 Center fielders must of hated him for not letting no one get it for 10 years lol

love watching him play, had baseball swag and only player to wear his hat back during practice

That'd be cool if he got sent back to the Mariners. The Mariners are borderline contenders in their division, and could use his bat, presence, and theextra ticket sales.

Back
Top Bottom