Ken Griffey Jr. is entering his 20th season.

The REAL KG looks like JO in that second baseball card.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

damn doesn't seem that long. i remember going to see him play when i was little at the kingdome. goods times.

Me too man, good times for reals... My favorite baseball player ever...

One of my favorite players of all time.

Dude had some of the best NIKE Cleats/shoes ever made by NIKE.

Also his baseball games on SNES & N64 were tight back in the day.

He was also so close to becoming a Padre a couple times SMH @ Phil Nevin for blowing the Griffey trade twice by using his no trade clause...DAMN you Phil Nevin
devil.gif

The Kid playing @ Petco Park would have seriously been
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This is his NINTH season for Cincy already
eek.gif

Hope he plays forever though even if he isn't "kid" anymore.

Agreed. He got all his stats the clean way too.
How do we know that? Not to be the downer but as we've gone over anyone from his era could have been using whether their "body"looks like it or not.

Agreed. He got all his stats the clean way too.

How do we know that? Not to be the downer but as we've gone over anyone from his era could have been using whether their "body" looks like it or not.

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/images/charts/Oil/Gasoline_inflation_chart.htm
We dont know. You know people believe what ever they want to believe when it comes to their favorite player.

Juice or not Ken Griffey excelled against cheaters or with them. I never been on his bandwagon that much but dude is definetly respected. Could have rewroteall the record books its a shame injuries derailed his career.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

And needs to retire, it hurts my heart.

Why would he do that????

Either retire or get traded to a contender, He plays on a crappy team that is going nowhere and is one infield single away from pulling another hammy
retire?
eyes.gif

pull a hammy? Griffey had a surgery that hadn't been performed before, screws were used to reattach his hamstring.

he's averaged 30 home runs a year over the last 3 seasons.

he was an All-Star last year.

he's old, not everyone can hit 73 home runs when they're 37 years old.

going nowhere? we got some of the best young talent in baseball.

I think he's the reason a lot of us watched, played and followed baseball. I know I didn't want to play anywhere but CF growing up.

I can still remember when upper deck cards first dropped and that Griffey card was THE card to own. I wasn't able to afford it as a youngster but I wasable to get a hold of a couple later on.
smile.gif

he's my alltime favorite baseball player, but I swear I cant watch interviews of him cuz his voice is so damnannnoying
laugh.gif

M!ke

one of my fav players of all time, rocking my reds hat right now
pimp.gif

hopefully i'll be able to catch the yanks vs reds series in NY when i go in june

Back
Top Bottom