Ken Griffey Jr. is entering his 20th season.

I'll echo what many are saying in this thread: My favorite player ever.
And, IMO, the sweetest swing of all time.
2001-2004 killed him.
would have been one of the greatest moments in basbeall history if he had been the one passing Hank Aaron and not Bonds.

-J-

Griffey Jr. is my favorite player of all time.

Getting everything done cleanly, in an era where steroids were frequently used, Griffey gets my respect right there
pimp.gif

I say it every time there is a Griffey thread. If only he never got hurt....

I think he has to leave the Reds and head to the A.L. again. It'd be cool to see him on the M's again, especially where they have a team right now thatwith a few more additions, they could take the A.L. West from the Angels. Griffey would be great for the M's as the DH.

griffey's kicks always been
pimp.gif
imo

kinda beat but still
pimp.gif

i was gonna put em' up for sale but idk if i'd get any takers
laugh.gif

Can someone find the video tribute that was played for Griffey when the Reds came to Seattle last season? It's off of Youtube, where I always used to watchit.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by bkmac

Can someone find the video tribute that was played for Griffey when the Reds came to Seattle last season? It's off of Youtube, where I always used to watch it.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/media/player/mp_tpl_3_1.jsp?w_id=579571&w=2007/open/tp/archive06/062207_cinsea_griffey_ceremony_tp_350.wmv&pid=mlb_tp&gid=2007/06/22/cinmlb-seamlb-1&mid=200706222043893&cid=mlb&fid=mlb_tp400&v=2

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I knew you would come and post it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Your avy is
pimp.gif
too

Griffey Jr. is my favorite player of All-time. I'm not even that big of a baseball fan but any team Junior plays on I watch

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Can someone find the video tribute that was played for Griffey when the Reds came to Seattle last season? It's off of Youtube, where I always used to watch it.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/media/player/mp_tpl_3_1.jsp?w_id=579571&w=2007/open/tp/archive06/062207_cinsea_griffey_ceremony_tp_350.wmv&pid=mlb_tp&gid=2007/06/22/cinmlb-seamlb-1&mid=200706222043893&cid=mlb&fid=mlb_tp400&v=2

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I knew you would come and post it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Your avy is
pimp.gif
too

is there any were else i could see this because it wont show on my computer i only could hear it

funny i was just explaining to my gf the other day that he has the best swing in history of the game , he was my fav player for a long time and was the firstjersey i ever owned . Dam 20 years doesnt seem like it

Back
Top Bottom