Keri Hilson is THAT chick

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

nah pacman these dudes be going dumb hard for no reason. He know he got no business in here why he coming in here? ole fonzworth bentley let me pick out your outfit suit wearin !@$ !!%@%...FOH.

But yea Chick is BAD, son. My family would kill me if they found out id eat that pumpum lol
laugh.gif
why would they kill you? nothing wrong with eatingthat pumpum. especially that one.

nah pacman these dudes be going dumb hard for no reason. He know he got no business in here why he coming in here? ole fonzworth bentley let me pick out your outfit suit wearin !@$ !!%@%...FOH.

But yea Chick is BAD, son. My family would kill me if they found out id eat that pumpum lol

roll.gif

Going hard? I was simply stating a general fact on NT and you decide to take it personal.
It wasn't even 100% directed to you, but hey you want to let that get to you then that's not my problem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Is Keri Hilson NT's new poster girl? I swear there has been at least 20 threads about her or involving her in the past week alone.
Its the hype machine that NT has become. Once a few reputable influential NTers make clear their appeal for something or someone, people are boundto follow.

Sheep I say sheep...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

RFX go nyam out ya aunty, bwoy. wham to you? mind ya blodclaawt bizniss and go worry bout dressin up dudes. Cho!

english #+$#$@@!$+!!, do you speak it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this dude

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Is Keri Hilson NT's new poster girl? I swear there has been at least 20 threads about her or involving her in the past week alone.
Its the hype machine that NT has become. Once a few reputable influential NTers make clear their appeal for something or someone, people are bound to follow.

Sheep I say sheep...

oh noez, ppl can't have similar taste now?

Its the hype machine that NT has become. Once a few reputable influential NTers make clear their appeal for something or someone, people are bound to follow.

Sheep I say sheep...

Way to take what I said out of context.

w/e You know its true. Take the "choppa suit" thing, or the dreaface thing, or the boxden thing.

The list goes on, so many NTers strive to identify with something that has been considered "cool". Everyonehas to voice their opinion or show their appeal.

she would look soo much better if she didnt have a weird hairdo everytime I see her, like in her Energy video when she had the black long hair she was
pimp.gif
x10, short hair aint the business

Sheep I say sheep...

w/e You know its true. Take the "choppa suit" thing, or the dreaface thing, or the boxden thing.

The list goes on, so many NTers strive to identify with something that has been considered "cool". Everyone has to voice their opinion or show their appeal.

i can understand THAT, but when it comes to liking the same thing? c'mon, the whole world are sheep then. NT does love to ruin and over use a joke, notarguing that.

Sheep I say sheep...

The list goes on, so many NTers strive to identify with something that has been considered "cool". Everyone has to voice their opinion or show their appeal.

i can understand THAT, but when it comes to liking the same thing? c'mon, the whole world are sheep then. NT does love to ruin and over use a joke, not arguing that.

So you're saying its just jokes? Not clothing, women, music etc?

Okayyyy w/e you say...
laugh.gif

NT sensationalizes almost everything. Don't get me wrong, I love NT. However my love for NT will not blind me fromwhat's blatantly apparent.

im not going to argue over anybody's taste
laugh.gif
. if it's real or not, no way of me finding out. nor do i care. but the over use of jokes does getirritating.

co-sign. regardless she's very attractive.

Back
Top Bottom