Kevin Love is the best power forward in the NBA vol. 2

One plays in the East, made it to the playoffs with a .500 record, has recorded double-digit rebounds three times, and shot 146 total threes in his first six seasons.

The other plays in the West, has recorded double-digit rebounds every season but his rookie year, and has HIT on 313 three pointers @ a 36% clip.

It's just a bad comparison. They aren't comparable. If there's a knock with Love it's his durability, as he's only played 312 games in 6 years.

Bro K.Love has never even hit .500 it doesn't matter :lol:

I'm not asking for a WCF trips i'm asking for the Top big man in the L to be able to anchor your team to atleast .500 everyone on this site constantly under values Melo and he atleast took his team to the playoffs his first few years when WC teams literally had to win 50 games to get in

Does being damn near 7 ft and taking more and more 3 pointers make you better than someone? To put this in perspective he is a PF and he's giving you the FG% of Allen Iverson on Offense maybe he should stop taking so many threes ... At said point Chris Bosh % is 4 points higher AND he averages more points per game.

I find it funny how you harp on the Rebounds, yet don't talk about the Defensive end of the Ball where it is well known that Bosh has always been a good defender and Love has always been terrible.

Both are #1 options on young teams, Have gotten Relevant minutes from early in their career, both are face-up PF, both can handle the ball relatively well around the perimeter, they both have an ability to create out the post.

But because K.Love shoots an absurd amount of 3's and rebounds at a higher rate their not comparable despite them having eerily similar stats in eerily similar situations (Although Love has had more talent than Bosh ever had in T.dot.

Last edited:
So basically being one of the best finisher's and absolute monster around the rim is bad...ok that one season doesn't count but his name is all over that list beyond the top ten. As for being fed by Steve Nash, I don't exactly remember Steve putting in that work with Dirk a HOF in Dallas. Steve has two careers, pre-Amar'e and post-Amar'e, that wasn't a one way relationship.

If all he did is dunk, why can't Blake Griffin be the same caliber of player? When Blake shreds a prime T.Duncan in the playoffs let me know. And defensively they are both huge minuses so they cancel out in that regards.

It's not a bad thing, but you said "Better than KLove will ever be." That's a bold statement, especially when Kevin is just 25 years old.

The debate is a good one, though. Amare was one of the best finishers of all time, but the rest of his offensive game wasn't nearly as polished as Love's. Rebounding edge definitely goes to Love, and defensively they cancel one another out.

I guess it really comes down to what you want out of your PF.

But because K.Love shoots an absurd amount of 3's and rebounds at a higher rate their not comparable despite them having eerily similar stats in eerily similar situations (Although Love has had more talent than Bosh ever had in T.dot.

Love may have more talent now, but don't act like his squads have been stacked. :lol: Especially in the WC.

Beasley, Ridnour, Flynn, Gomes, Webster, Johnson, Barea, Rubio, Pekovic ain't lightyears better than Ford, Calderon, Bargnani, Parker, Delfino, Peterson, Humphries.

This Is my point however if you are the best PF in the L u are essentially the best big man in the L by default (Not including D Howard)... that means at the VERY LEAST you should be able to carry your teams to 40 wins.

I see people constantly throw people under the bus for putting up great numbers and not winning, yet somehow Love has gotten passes for it he's in his 6th year now the excuses are done. if your top 10 in the league with SEVERAL good role players he should atleast be a 4th seed this year... he does that and then this discussion can be had,

but to crown him the best PF in the NBA where he hasn't had a history of dominating and is having an incredible statistical season/ subpar winning season after about 25 games is ridiculous.

so yes L.A deserves the # 1 spot, Dirk at #2 barely and then comes K.Love/ AD (And if AD finds a way to take the pelicans to the playoffs keeping up with his #'s he leapfrogs K.Love too)

K Love is a legit top 3 at this position right now.

His rebounding and ability to space the floor cannot and should not be overlooked

I do not agree that his lack of playoff appearances demeans his status as one of the top of the league

Minnesota as a whole is a black whole, it literally take 3 stars not super stars with a good cast to make the playoffs ie Cassell, Spreewell, and Garnett

That team is buns and anyone who thinks so should not talk basketball any more

I see people constantly throw people under the bus for putting up great numbers and not winning, yet somehow Love has gotten passes for it he's in his 6th year now the excuses are done. if your top 10 in the league with SEVERAL good role players he should at least be a 4th seed this year... he does that then the conversation can be had

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AT LEAST a four seed in the west? FOH with that nonsense.

If A "Top 10 Player" can't get you a 4th seed he isn't top 10 he has a capable team... I've saw other Top 10 guys do it so I don't wanna hear it.... Weren't the Nuggets a 4th-5th seed last year stop acting as if he needs 60 wins to get it...

A Top 10 player with Rubio and Pek & a host of efficient role players should demand those results

If A "Top 10 Player" can't get you a 4th seed he isn't top 10 he has a capable team... I've saw other Top 10 guys do it so I don't wanna hear it.... Weren't the Nuggets a 4th-5th seed last year stop acting as if he needs 60 wins to get it...

A Top 10 player with Rubio and Pek & a host of efficient role players should demand those results
They have one of the worst benches in the league.

Flame suit on, but give me Anthony Davis instead.

You can take it off because he's up there.

He's really limited on offense and still gets 20 a night + he's a freak on the defensive end + he's only 20...

Scary.

Dude dropped that Bosh career recap and no one mentioned bosh since lmao

Been saying Bosh is super underrated,

Back
Top Bottom