Kevin Love is the best power forward in the NBA vol. 2

his lack of defense is an issue but that can be coached , he's gotta

be willing to be a champion and do the little things

anthony davis avgs 19 pts off hustle/athleticism alone. this kid is gonna be real good when he gets even more touches. he has a nice touch, just needs more plays called for him. and that defense :x i wouldnt take any player under 24 in the nba or college included over him

Last edited:
love is having a monster year :x :smh: :smokin

looking forward to seeing what davis can do as he continues to improve as well.

Anthony Davis will be the best power forward by season's end.

I give it a few months.

anthony davis avgs 19 pts off hustle/athleticism alone. this kid is gonna be real good when he gets even more touches. he has a nice touch, just needs more plays called for him. and that defense sick.gif i wouldnt take any player under 24 in the nba or college included over him

This last part is on point, altho I am on the Andre Drummond bandwagon as well.

Last edited:
Love = star not superstar. Can't wait till someone (*cough Lakers) try to plant him as the face of the franchise and win 40 games every year. His rebounding numbers are the most inflated stat in basketball right now.

Anthony Davis will pretty much be playing a different sport than Kevin Love in 2-3 years time. Bosh is a center now anyhow in Miami (the best PF in the league is someone else on Biscanye Blvd), but I'd take him with his superiority/flexibility on the defensive end too. LMA is a wash.

If Love is considered the best pf now the pf position has really gotten weak compared to early 2000s.  Prime Duncan and KG, Webber, Jermaine O'neal, Sheed would all be in front of Love today

Bump.

Tonight notwithstanding, he is putting up stupid, video game numbers this month. 32.6 points per game, 15.2 rebounds per game in February? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Bump.

Tonight notwithstanding, he is putting up stupid, video game numbers this month. 32.6 points per game, 15.2 rebounds per game in February? Ridiculous.
I don't think anyone's doubting Kevin Love's number.  His one asset different from other PFs is that he can shoot the 3 pointer.  He's like one of those big men from the past in the 70s, 80s.  To say the least, he isn't extremely post dominant though.  Would like to see him develop more post move.

Wait, I thought it was common knowledge that Love is the best big man in the world today? Who begs to differ? C'mon y'all...

I think Love and Blake are neck and neck right now its tough for me to give Love the nod hes not very good on D and his team doesn't win ****

its hard not to feel like he's a looter in a riot sometimes

I think by next year Boogie is the best 5 and AD the best 4 just my opinion tho

Love is a savage tho cant really go wrong with any of em

AD seems to have the best chance to be the best big in the game tho he's getting it done on both ends already

Last edited:
They have one of the worst benches in the league.
so the wolves are basically the blazers of last year?  they're running out of excuses superstars can get their teams to the playoffs bottom line

i like that looter in a riot analogy CashBanks.  i understand the league badly needs it white superstar but love isn't quite it.  zbo used to put up like 20 and 10 with the knicks but good numbers on bad teams never did impress me.

only a matter of time before AD will be the best PF in the game then for the rest of the decade.

They have one of the worst benches in the league.

so the wolves are basically the blazers of last year?  they're running out of excuses superstars can get their teams to the playoffs bottom line

i like that looter in a riot analogy CashBanks.  i understand the league badly needs it white superstar but love isn't quite it.  zbo used to put up like 20 and 10 with the knicks but good numbers on bad teams never did impress me.
Sounds about right as far as the Blazers comparison.

The thing is we know why the weird discrepancy between Love's point/rb stats and the team's record exists.  It's because he's one of the worst rim protectors in the league, he will shift out of the way of drivers to box out for rebounds, and the numbers bear that out.

I believe he and Pekovic actually have the worst defensive % at the rim in the entire NBA.

Back
Top Bottom