[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

so...are we really never going to get hip hop cudi back? 
ohwell.gif

After listening to this album, I wouldn't go to any upcoming shows even if tickets were free.

I'd rather nap than watch these songs be performed, I am dead Srs.

Only reason I didn't buy tickets to either show close to me.
I just want to see him perform "all along"

He performed hits at the 1st show...so idk why you guys think that he wont

Seen him perform All along back at the Indicud tour...so emotional :frown:

that and man on the moon :frown:

There's a couple gem scattered all over this album. Like really good songs.

But the ***** inbetween seriously damper on them.

Might have to tear up my Cudi stan card. Sigh

There's a couple gem scattered all over this album. Like really good songs.

But the ***** inbetween seriously damper on them.

Might have to tear up my Cudi stan card. Sigh

noooooo lol

but srs...it should have been cut down to 10-13 songs from both sides

I gotta give it Cudi Stans they love anything this man puts out. I need to listen to this album but after seeing some of the twitter and KTT reaction I'm kinda put off by it. Oh well got nothing to do today so I'll gonna blast this new Cudi and see if he's actually trying again.

Last edited:
People who are quick to criticize need to pump their breaks. You need to let an album soak in and listening to something 1 time through isn't enough. A lot of times the mood you are in while listening to something can hinder your impression. If anyone can attest to this it's my man @Cragmatic

Last edited:
I usually don't mind when a artist switches it up and does something different but this album is trash :lol:

People who are quick to criticize need to pump their breaks. You need to let an album soak in and listening to something 1 time through isn't enough. A lot of times the mood you are in while listening to something can hinder your impression. If anyone can attest to this it's my man @Cragmatic

Bro the "beats" are unbearable.
I promise you even if I listened 100 times (which would hurt my head and ears very badly) there is -500% chance they would ever, EVER grow on me :lol:

Cheap *** sounding fruit loops, wanna be rock star 8 year old in his dad's garage banging on pots and pans like Doug and Skeeter tryna make good music soundin *** ****.

I wish someone talented enough could take the lyricism on this album and apply them to at least some decent, if not mediocre beats.
It would make it a lot easier to listen.

Fantano uploaded his review of the album. I think it's pretty spot on. For those who don't feel like watching the whole thing, he gave it a 0.

Last edited:
Bro the "beats" are unbearable.
I promise you even if I listened 100 times (which would hurt my head and ears very badly) there is -500% chance they would ever, EVER grow on me
laugh.gif

Cheap *** sounding fruit loops, wanna be rock star 8 year old in his dad's garage banging on pots and pans like Doug and Skeeter tryna make good music soundin *** ****.

I wish someone talented enough could take the lyricism on this album and apply them to at least some decent, if not mediocre beats.
It would make it a lot easier to listen.

So I like a couple tracks on the album, plus the skits are funny.. But there are a lot of bad tracks.. So I wouldn't certify this as a good album, but I like a good amount of things about it..

man i still love the songs i loved at first listen :pimp:

my top 5 would have to be (no order even fade to red has the most plays it isnt my #1 :lol:)
edge of the earth
handle with care
melting
fade 2 red
adventures

iono how yall not ****** with atleasttt these songs its so good :lol:

i just realized love didnt make the album i liked that too

Last edited:
Fantano uploaded his review of the album. I think it's pretty spot on. For those who don't feel like watching the whole thing, he gave it a 0.

100% spot on with his review of this album.
The music is so awful you can't even take his pain and lyricism serious.

I can't stress it enough, this **** sounds like an 8 year old playing with guitars and drums in his dad's garage then burning it onto a cd then trying to sell it to his elementary school buddies as great, artistic, rock music.

Cudi needs to realize being different and progressing is fine, if you do it well. Or at least have it sound like you're doing it well.

This is such amateur music it's mind boggling. And I'm a true Stan. It just hurts to see him defending this crap with so much of his heart. He really thinks this **** is amazing art, he truly genuinely believes it. And it makes me truly sad.

Back
Top Bottom