Kid Tried To Scam Me On eBay vol. Which NT'er is this?? **UPDATE** & NEW POLL

What shall we do now that we have Braxton's address?

• A. Send the belt bro do the right thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Let NT have his address and send him miscellaneous things for being a scumbag and mocking Cancer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davidarroz

Banned
[COLOR=#red] I was selling my Louis Vuitton belt on Ebay last week and got contacted in my messages by a guy claiming to have a sick son who's last wish on Earth was my Louis Vuitton belt. This is how the exhange went:[/COLOR]

Braxton66g:

Hello Please I Know You My Think This Is A Bribe But It Is Not My Son Is 13yr Old And He Really Really Wants 1 Of These I He Is Currently In Chicago Heights St.James Hospital He Is Suffering From Cancer And I Go To Bed Crying And Wake Up Crying For This I He Not Making It For Christmas Neither His BirthdayI Really Love Him Please Im Not No Scam Please I Beg You If You Bless Us With This I Can't Afford It No Time Cause His Hospital Bill And My Bills Please I Beg I Am Being 100% Honest

Me:
Send a pic of your son in the hospital with a tag that says my eBay username and date and the belt is yours.

Braxton66g:

He Not In The Hospital But I Am His Home I Will Send You The Picture And All You Wanted

Braxton66g:

I will send you the pic.

View media item 129484

Me: That's not a hospital

Braxton66g:

He Not In The Hospital He Is At The House On The Treatment Sir I Am Not Lieing Please I Beg He Really Wants This Belt I Promised Him He Is In The Treatment At Home He Left The Hospital Last Week He Wanted To Spend Time With Us Please Please I Beg You

Me:

Prove thats your son. Tell me your sons name, and the name of his doctor. I'll contact the hospital in the morning and if your being honest I will ship the belt overnight to the doctor to give to your son next time he sees him.

Braxton66g:

He's Not Nevermind Thankss For Your Help

Which NT'er is this ?

View media item 129472

Last edited:
i love when someone gives you a set of facts like 'he's in the hospital right now'

and then argue with you over said facts 'he ain't in da hostipal'

really, where the uf did i get that from then?

'don't know'

obama will give him a belt. but yea expect the worst and most desperate acts from lowlifes this holiday season.

Last edited:
Son is that a straw? That tube doesn't even look like it's going in his nose.

Oh, and when was a dying wish ever for a belt?

His dying wish was for a material possession, a belt no less? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom