Kid vs Beer Bong

one time my boy was doing a beer bong and someone was pouring tequila in with the beers had him sleeping in the grass out front with his pants around hisankles lmao

Originally Posted by MECKS

sooo... why did that happen? he get beer in his lungs or some %%!*?? i dont get it... someone elaborate??
nerd.gif

Im just thinking he took into to much liquid at once. There a lot of cases where people drink to much water and float themself out.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

sooo... why did that happen? he get beer in his lungs or some %%!*?? i dont get it... someone elaborate??
nerd.gif

Im just thinking he took into to much liquid at once. There a lot of cases where people drink to much water and float themself out.
why? He's drinking beer at a very fast rate, with little oxygen.... doesnt take rocket science.

"someone needs to shove that finger..." - why not u sir --- the one who suggested it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

"someone needs to shove that finger..." - why not u sir --- the one who suggested it?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That's that Larry David shhh.
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

dude could be dieing but noone truly cares lol.. the same people this kid is trying to impress.

great world we live in
What vid were you watching? They were helping him immediately. If you're referring to the ppl in this thread why should we? and then how wouldhe be impressing us?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

nerd.gif

why? He's drinking beer at a very fast rate, with little oxygen.... doesnt take rocket science.
so to avoid this u wud just breathe some air and continue drinking? lol

Heard "Santeria" just playing in the background?
laugh.gif

Stupid move trying to funnel that much at one time.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif
Before he did it, he was probably thinking, "AFTER I DO THIS, I'M GONNA BE SO COOOOL!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what i thought!

roll.gif

"Don't hold it in for these fool, throw that @@%# up" I @ that comment.

Lady straight went into mom mode.

Kid's an idiot for that one.

Everyone sayin lightweight n %$%@....that was not even CLOSE to the size of a normal beer bong. That joint had like 6-7 beers in it.

He prolly was drinking before and all that fluid was just the icing on the cake

hahaha damn...ive never seen anybody react like that after a BB ....how many beers was that tho? does anybody know?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Everyone sayin lightweight n %$%@....that was not even CLOSE to the size of a normal beer bong. That joint had like 6-7 beers in it.
the hose on that beer bong was mad fat yo... looked like the size of a can
laugh.gif
.. you can see the size when the dude is holding it

as I was laying in my bed, before I went to sleep last night, I just busted up laughing hearing the "let it out, let it out, let it out!" in myhead...

I like how when these things happen, everyone becomes a licensed doctor:

"lay him down!"
"roll him over to his side!"
"left side!"
"kneel down, bend down!"

que?!
laugh.gif

but seriously...that can be scary... except for when son was looking for dap and no one was standing there.

Back
Top Bottom