Kids from Cali react to gay marriage(15min)

civ·il rights
noun
the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality.
Exactly, a gay person says their civil rights are being taken away and all of a sudden you get a whole bunch of "you didn't go through what my ancestors went through!"
laugh.gif

Equate or compare? If you don't believe the gay rights movement and the civil rights movement are both "civil rights" issues then yes a black man like you has obviously been led astray.
What correlation does gay rights have to the civil rights movement?
LMAO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"THE" CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

SORRY BROTHER. THAT MOVEMENT WASNT JUST A BLACK THING.

THIS AINT ELVIS AND EMINEM ISSUES

I always found it funny that people who say they are for "acceptance", but don't accept people that dont accept the same things they accept.

Crazy.
Preach.

I don't really care about what anybody else is doing. All I know is I love yambs, but I do believe that they are pushing this homosexuality business on some of these little kids at a early age.Parents dressing their sons in dresses and **** etc.

Last edited:
I just find it weird that America can accept homosexuals, but still can't accept minorities.

Blah.

What correlation does gay rights have to the civil rights movement, and how are they the same?

And I've never heard a gay person say "My civil rights are taken away" in those words exactly and Black people bringing up our movement. What are you talking about?

:smh: :smh: They are both civil rights issues, that is the correlation sir.

Oh look...it's the "blacks had it worse than gays" argument again.

This isn't the Oppression Olympics, the experience of living has been sub-par for both of these groups.

Last edited:

This isn't the Oppression Olympics, life has been sub-par for both of these groups.
THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE I NEVER SAID ANYONE HAD IT WORSE. YOU SAID THAT. I ASKED A QUESTION ON HOW THE TWO CORRELATE.

SIMPLE.

This isn't the Oppression Olympics, life has been sub-par for both of these groups.
THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE I NEVER SAID ANYONE HAD IT WORSE. YOU SAID THAT. I ASKED A QUESTION ON HOW THE TWO CORRELATE.

SIMPLE.
From the context of basic human rights and constitutional law, they correlate just about perfectly.

...and who said I was only addressing you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom