Kim Jong Il dead at age 69

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

meanwhile in south korea

I hope to god that you don't own male genitalia because I don't understand how a male would be so obsessed with a female Korean pop group. Son, we're here talking about Kim Jong Il whether it be the comedy sketches parodying him and politics and this "guy" comes through trying to push his love for a female pop group.
laugh.gif
Did you ask for a Spice Girls poster for Christmas when you were in elementary?

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

His son is worse than the pops.

Let's just hope our military doesn't think it's ok to try anything funny since his 24 year old son is taking over, cuz those nukes will pop off.

Really? You see nuclear warfare in our near future? Really. He's not a rapper, nukes will not be popping off.

laugh.gif
 right, but the U.S. has left North Korea alone for 30+ years despite knowing all his evil ways (dictatorship, nuclear weapons etc.) -- far worse than the dictatorships going on in the middle east. Truth of the matter is, the US intelligence and military know what they're up against and it's best to leave them alone.  
Yeah right - DPR Korea doesn't want it with us...
...China feelin' froggish too? Leap.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...t-flies-at-five-times-the-speed-of-sound.html

Push the button at kickoff and have 'em off the planet before halftime 
billsmugazz.png

laugh.gif
@ this thread.

- Kim Jong OK
- Kim Jong Trill
- Some K-Pop music on the side

Kim jong TRILL tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heir
North Korea's ailing leader Kim Jong-Il appears to be paving the way for his youngest son Jong-Un to take over in what would be the hardline communist state's second dynastic succession. But barring a dramatic change of course, Jong-Un seems set to inherit a hungry, impoverished and sanctions-hit nation still locked in confrontation with the West over its nuclear ambitions.

AP10101005009.jpg

Im here wondering on how much does it take to be a "decorated" NK army official.

kim_jong_il_104500910_540x405.jpg

I just hope we're not at war with Iran and North Korea in the upcoming years.

I'm sure the son is raging lunatic, how far could the apple have fallen from the tree?

His son is worse than the pops.

Let's just hope our military doesn't think it's ok to try anything funny since his 24 year old son is taking over, cuz those nukes will pop off.
His son will most likely be a puppet, as was Kim Jong. His family called all the shots even when Kim Jong Il was in power 

That is sooo weird because the other day I went to Burger King and my order was number 69.

pimp.gif

Really a happy day. This dude is one of the few people that I dislike that much. He let my people starve while drinking barrels of Heem and eating fresh lobster. I say my people because all Koreans have the same blood. Families separated by an imaginary line
30t6p3b.gif

I hope this new guy really makes some changes. I hope I live to see one united Korea.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by meb03

Check this link: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2009/07/17/2009071700693.html
"Kim also had a collection of Nike sneakers. "We only dreamed about having such shoes. He was wearing them," recalled Nike Air Rifts, who estimated the price of each pair at around US$200.  "

its possible Kim Jong Un is an NTer. Hit me up if youre out there kim

nerd.gif
had his generals post for him?
nerd.gif

like a boss

Back
Top Bottom