Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

^ plenty on rich non famous people. The sex tape and Paris Hilton D riding got her famous. I mean lets keep it won hunnid herrr

My opinion is that no one would give a **** about either of those girls sex tapes if it wasn't for their fathers fame.

How many girls with parents working regular jobs in a middle-class family have been catapulted into stardom off a sex tape?

Paris is an heiress to her fathers fortune ($300 million).

Kim is the daughter of one of OJ Simpson's lawyers (not even the most famous lawyer in that case).

Paris is an heiress to her fathers fortune ($300 million).

She's actually been written out.

At the time the sextape was released she was still Paris the heiress.
Paris was a "celebrity" before the tape came out and was more famous than the guy who was in the tape with her.

Kim was a stylist to celebrities and that is how she became friends with people in the entertainment industry.

View media item 457825

Last edited:
yup, and NT was sweating her ever since we saw her in the background of a Ben Baller Pic.

lookswise she's a 10, she was bound to be famous off her friendship with Paris alone.

I never saw the sex tape. Just heard about it. Then saw the Kardashian show when my girl was watching it. Aksed her, "why do they have their own show?" She replied, "she's rich because her dad was one of OJ Simpson lawyers."

Like I said if you read my previous posts. I'm not denying the sex tape as what catapulted her into fame. I'm just saying that her family's resources and fame, not hers, are what made her even worth talking about in the first place.
her moms been scheming to stay in the limelight thus her getting into a relationship with bruce jenner. 

At the time the sextape was released she was still Paris the heiress.
Paris was a "celebrity" before the tape came out and was more famous than the guy who was in the tape with her.

Kim was a stylist to celebrities and that is how she became friends with people in the entertainment industry.
The old Kim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if it weren't for that sex tape, she and her family would have faded in to bolivian just like Paris did no matter who her father was

^ maybe you're right, maybe I'm wrong but, the sex tape "leaked" right before the first season of their show kicked off...... Coincidence?

Can't wait til the birth video is on Vivid
pimp.gif

I agree with everything you've said pretty much. It's all synergistic. Sex tape, famous family, money, knowing celebrities, trifling mother......it all adds up.

My basic point is that money made it possible.

Her mother may have *****d her out to get money. TO GET MONEY, though. Because they had a rich lifestyle that they were probably close to losing once the mom left her husband or whatever happened. I don't know THAT much about it. Did he die and she remarry? I'm not sure.
I remember reading somewhere that the yeti aka kloe is a bastard child. Mama was all over the place so she was probably ready as soon as ole boy croaked

I agree with everything you've said pretty much. It's all synergistic. Sex tape, famous family, money, knowing celebrities, trifling mother......it all adds up.

My basic point is that money made it possible.

Her mother may have *****d her out to get money. TO GET MONEY, though. Because they had a rich lifestyle that they were probably close to losing once the mom left her husband or whatever happened. I don't know THAT much about it. Did he die and she remarry? I'm not sure.
I remember reading somewhere that the yeti aka kloe is a bastard child. Mama was all over the place so she was probably ready as soon as ole boy croaked

Why do people make khloe to be ugly...she's not ugly to me lol and she got some mass on her...where's that gif at :nerd:

Kris Jenner a genius? Nah, she's trifling and scheming. She's the one that sold the tape to Vivid.

Kris Jenner a genius? Nah, she's trifling and scheming. She's the one that sold the tape to Vivid.

I think that was rayj and kim.

She has no morals but she has a great head for business.

So many "sloots celebs" have come and gone.
They could have gone the sex route because of her sextape, but they didnt.
They put the family in it, they put mason in it....
That fake wedding was genius( and gave me ideas for my wedding) (forever alone)

#Teamkrisjenner

I think both the money and the sex tape contributed equally to her fame. But I think the real x factor that pushed her to superstardom was the mass.
The mass was the catalist for the sextapes' success.

I look at it this way. Two girls, Paris Hilton and Kim K. Both had rich families so they had similar opportunities. Both had sextapes.

Paris's tape had some real shock and awe value at the time when sextapes were becoming more popular, and she definitely gained a lot more fame and exposure from it.

But Kim's tape shot her fame through the roof. And I think the difference was that everyone was thinking :evil: "Damn! Kim K got a phat *** booty. I think I wanna see that phat *** booty getting smashed." I know those were my thoughts at the time. i cant even lie

Last edited:
I think both the money and the sex tape contributed equally to her fame. But I think the real x factor that pushed her to superstardom was the mass.
The mass was the catalist for the sextapes' success.

I look at it this way. Two girls, Paris Hilton and Kim K. Both had rich families so they had similar opportunities. Both had sextapes.

Paris's tape had some real shock and awe value at the time when sextapes were becoming more popular, and she definitely gained a lot more fame and exposure from it.

But Kim's tape shot her fame through the roof. And I think the difference was that everyone was thinking :evil: "Damn! Kim K got a phat *** booty. I think I wanna see that phat *** booty getting smashed." I know those were my thoughts at the time. i cant even lie

All of this :lol:.....yet the tape was mostly Kim laying there like a corpse, and Ray J making funny faces at the camera. If Kim's sex game was like Paris'....maaaaan....

Back
Top Bottom