Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

All the hate.. same dudes gone be running out to try and get them Red Yeezy's dropping.. which just puts more money in the Kimye family pockets.

I thought he was saying he's impressed its such a low # of pages lol

he's impressed cause its about kanye and we all know that a lot of dudes on here slurp kanye

im suprised this thread isn't on its 400th page. NT growing up? :nerd:

I think it's lack of caring about the baby honestly. other threads were like roasts x stanning x I can't believe these _ type deals.

^ plenty on rich non famous people. The sex tape and Paris Hilton D riding got her famous. I mean lets keep it won hunnid herrr

Last edited:
My opinion is that no one would give a **** about either of those girls sex tapes if it wasn't for their fathers fame.

How many girls with parents working regular jobs in a middle-class family have been catapulted into stardom off a sex tape?
E and all the other people already started throwing her name out there, IMO the "accidental" leak was just a ploy to further put her name out there. Everything was premeditated. The producers of these large networks have plans and ideas for years and years to come. Just like how the radio is controlled by the record companies to almost brainwash you into liking a song by forcing them to play it over and over again. It's all marketing, it's all money driven, and it almost always works

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom