Koala's are Deadly Animals

capt.6c88fbc6080148638d5036d80e449907.aptopix_australia_wildfires_mel101.jpg

Yeah right domesticate these things already
indifferent.gif

-Jacob

completely off topic but , I just added G-UNIT "three kings" to my rotation ... banks did his thing on it too

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I dunno, i heard somewhere that they can be pretty aggressive.
I would like proof!

I mean come on, dude is rocking some cast!

capt.f1edeb445aca4ca986a7337ddc52a8cb.australia_wildfires_animals_mel802.jpg

How adorable is that?

Koalas have mad claws, homie, they need em to hold onto the barks in they treehouses.

That stuff'll rip you apart.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

2w4cu1y.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You never seen that Simpsons episode where Bart brought the bullfrog to Australia and they ate all the crops then at the end the koala was clinging on to thechopper going back to America with that "I'm going to kill you face" on? Can't trust them after that episode.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Koalas have mad claws, homie, they need em to hold onto the barks in they treehouses.

Proof?

I know it's from wikipedia, but I mean, here:

Koalas that are disturbed are known to be violent, their teeth and claws capable of causing considerable injury to humans; special handling requirements are as such applicable.[sup][22][/sup]

Proof?

I know it's from wikipedia, but I mean, here:

Koalas that are disturbed are known to be violent, their teeth and claws capable of causing considerable injury to humans; special handling requirements are as such applicable.[sup][22][/sup]

Same thing applies to dogs, dogs that are disturbed will attack. So You'd need Koala training, and that would end up being a multi milliondollar industry.

Same thing applies to dogs, dogs that are disturbed will attack. So You'd need Koala training, and that would end up being a multi million dollar industry.
Koala claws are not on the canine tip, more like the grizzly bear tip:

2853134730_657f4aa44a.jpg

And, I mean, I'm not trying to get into it with you, but Koala's are mainly nocturnal, so to really enjoy one as a pet you'd either have to alteryour sleep pattern just so you can 'enjoy' your pet, or you change its pattern, which is cruel.

They need large amounts of eucalyptus, and a pretty big area to live in.

Plus they're endangered, which immeadiately makes it tough to start your multi-million dollar industry.

Believe me, when I was much younger I wanted one.

Back
Top Bottom