Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

I'm a Kobe hater, but a Vikes fan. That's why I want them. But I need them to sit a few days after release...

Definitely doesn't look like the Kobe pe at all since he had purple and the 8. Kind of disappointed. Pics and the review definitely have it looking like a concord and more of a laney cw.

Last edited:
Manager at FTL told me these will be limited... who knows though.

I wonder is that purple lakers purple or is it blue? Idk but that makes the difference on if imma get for myself or just help ppl out.

Manager at FTL told me these will be limited... who knows though.

I wonder is that purple lakers purple or is it blue? Idk but that makes the difference on if imma get for myself or just help ppl out.
i doubt it full family size run and if they were limited the legit presale sites woulda had em for a lot of money.

Am i tripping cuz these shoes clearly look blue yet some of yal keep comparin em to randys pe that were crown royal purp

Am i tripping cuz these shoes clearly look blue yet some of yal keep comparin em to randys pe that were crown royal purp

Def blue-ish. Randy Moss talk more around the fact that they are closer to the Moss wear than anything Jordan 9 kobe related.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom