Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

Lakers aren't necessarily purple. It's been a bluish purple depending on how you look at it since I was watching Magic. You can't tell by pics.

View media item 2229128
la_lakersmoments_1_576.jpg

Last edited:
TBD on release day for these shoes.

In the photos and videos. Color scheme are dubs or lakers. Lol. Gotta see in person.

So how limited are these? I want to get them but would love to get them on sale. If they are limited I will just buy them on rd.

So how limited are these? I want to get them but would love to get them on sale. If they are limited I will just buy them on rd.
If they were full-scale Lakers purple they may wind up on sale but being casual concord these will sell out instantly. Maybe that's why they went with blue over purple, to sell better?

If they were full-scale Lakers purple they may wind up on sale but being casual concord these will sell out instantly. Maybe that's why they went with blue over purple, to sell better?

Nah man, they could have easily put the #8 on the back, made the purple, slightly limited and these would easily sell out especially since all the hype around kobe retirement. This is just another classic JB careless output. Whoever makes these colorways sucks

Lakers aren't necessarily purple. It's been a bluish purple depending on how you look at it since I was watching Magic. You can't tell by pics.

View media item 2229128
la_lakersmoments_1_576.jpg

Current jerseys are purple, the one that you posted of Magic weren't as deep purple and more of a forum blue but still a purple The jerseys Kobe wore were defnitely purple as well as the pe. Maybe just gives Jordan Brand yet another reason to re-retro a show down the road with the 8 on it and purple.
http://www.forumblueandgold.com/forum-blue/

View media item 2229725

Last edited:
It will be an RD decision. I hope I get selected through the footlocker app so I can look at them before I buy.

Back
Top Bottom