Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

^^Yeah bro! I was so surprised to know that it was Sarah Meier! She was my crush among the MTV VJs before. But now..
frown.gif
What the hell happened?!?

^^Yeah bro! I was so surprised to know that it was Sarah Meier! She was my crush among the MTV VJs before. But now..
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

@ankh7 let it go man. youre just agitating icebox & his boy friends. its obvious naman that icebox was avoiding to answer it directly for obviousreasons. if those are not palusots & if the leagues has knowledge of it they wont be on preorder basis & should be goingthrough legit channels- malls or dept stores or even sa pba venues like araneta. accel has stalls in them but those jerseys are not in those stalls, & youknow the reason why. you just wanna hear it from icebox directly, but if he says it that is self incrimination.
wink.gif
& what abt those pacman jackets & pacman knows shirts that are on made to order aswell? dont knock the hustle.
tongue.gif

@flashout who are those that just got here?? good thing theres a join date so that i can tell. hirap sa iba they go by post count.
laugh.gif

@ glitch youre 1 of those ppl that came from abroad to see kobe. i know a couple of came from abroad too. they were disappointed wth the venue & thetime kobe spent with the fans. but still a good experience accdg to them

@ankh7 let it go man. youre just agitating icebox & his boy friends. its obvious naman that icebox was avoiding to answer it directly for obviousreasons. if those are not palusots & if the leagues has knowledge of it they wont be on preorder basis & should be goingthrough legit channels- malls or dept stores or even sa pba venues like araneta. accel has stalls in them but those jerseys are not in those stalls, & youknow the reason why. you just wanna hear it from icebox directly, but if he says it that is self incrimination.
wink.gif
& what abt those pacman jackets & pacman knows shirts that are on made to order aswell? dont knock the hustle.
tongue.gif

@flashout who are those that just got here?? good thing theres a join date so that i can tell. hirap sa iba they go by post count.
laugh.gif

@ glitch youre 1 of those ppl that came from abroad to see kobe. i know a couple of came from abroad too. they were disappointed wth the venue & thetime kobe spent with the fans. but still a good experience accdg to them

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

^^Well, I'd say that I was a bit dissapointed as well. Actually, majority are dissapointed. But who am I to complain among thousands, its free and mostimportant is that I see my idol in person! And that's all that matters to me!
happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

^^Well, I'd say that I was a bit dissapointed as well. Actually, majority are dissapointed. But who am I to complain among thousands, its free and mostimportant is that I see my idol in person! And that's all that matters to me!
happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

happy.gif

Kobe in 2010! Woohooo!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom