KOBE MAY BE SMART, HIS WAYS NEED CORRECTING BY THE NBA

i am disgusted that for a long long time. kobe has always been shooting and getting fouled. and the thing is, the other players dont even touch him, he actually commits the foul for himself AFTER the ball has left his hand and his hands are on the way down from the shooting position.
i think its ridiculous that the refs can call those actions fouls on other players. the nba needs to look that over and change it. if kobe is going up for the shot and is hit while the ball is still in his hands or leaving his hands i can understand. but dont tell me he gets the foul after the ball has left his hand and he is coming back down from the position. anyone else understands what i mean? i think its the stupidest rule, because kobe uses it way too much to his advantage cause hes "smart" and im sure other players do too, but in slow replays you can definitely see that hes doin it on purpose to get the foul, but it shouldnt be that way. its totally unfair and unjust.

laugh.gif

you ever tried reffing in a rec league without the benefit of slow replays? how bout 10x the speed/pace in the NBA?

Originally Posted by rleelum25

i am disgusted that for a long long time. kobe has always been shooting and getting fouled. and the thing is, the other players dont even touch him, he actually commits the foul for himself AFTER the ball has left his hand and his hands are on the way down from the shooting position.
i think its ridiculous that the refs can call those actions fouls on other players. the nba needs to look that over and change it. if kobe is going up for the shot and is hit while the ball is still in his hands or leaving his hands i can understand. but dont tell me he gets the foul after the ball has left his hand and he is coming back down from the position. anyone else understands what i mean? i think its the stupidest rule, because kobe uses it way too much to his advantage cause hes "smart" and im sure other players do too, but in slow replays you can definitely see that hes doin it on purpose to get the foul, but it shouldnt be that way. its totally unfair and unjust.
sick.gif

You do realize you posted this topic on Lakers Talk right op? You just threw yourself to the wolves.

I'm convinced you just started watching the NBA at the start of these playoffs.

sick.gif

I know this is a sports forum and we are not being graded on grammar, but this could be the most poorly constructed paragraph I have ever seen in my life.  My head hurt trying to get through the whole thing.  I am hoping that English is not your first language, or that you are entering the third grade.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

The rules are designed to favor the offense. As much as I hate the whole 'drawing contact during/after shot attempts', it is a part of the game. Defensively, you just gotta be smart. Spacing and timing are key.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

sick.gif

Out of everything in that post you highlighted disgusted, which he spelled correctly.

Originally Posted by JD617

sick.gif

Out of everything in that post you highlighted disgusted, which he spelled correctly.
I thought i was the only one that caught that. am I missing something Marcher? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

I took it to mean that he was disgusted in that post, not in the way that word was spelled

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

I took it to mean that he was disgusted in that post, not in the way that word was spelled

Nah sir you FAILED at creating a FAIL. Even your excuse is full of FAIL.

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Disgusted/Sick =
sick.gif
Correct? Or is this Rocket Science?

Even if it was spelled correctly, he used it in an incomplete sentence. Actually his whole post is just
sick.gif
is that better?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Nah sir you FAILED at creating a FAIL. Even your excuse is full of FAIL.

word? I failed? Thats whats up I like how you know how my mind works. I too saw the word bolded and didnt see what was wrong with it. So in combo with the sick face I just assumed dude was disgusted in the post, it was the only plausible explanation to me. Oh well guess I failed, sorry Mom, God, Kobe, Sasha and whoever else may be disappointed in me :/

sick.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

sick.gif

Posting without reading the rest of the thread? I failed?

Gun%20Backfire.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

sick.gif

Posting without reading the rest of the thread? I failed?

Gun%20Backfire.gif
stop trying to correct your fail b. commit that

Back
Top Bottom