KOBE MAY BE SMART, HIS WAYS NEED CORRECTING BY THE NBA

if you dont understand what im sayin. so be it. i thought others saw what i saw and i was just commenting on the situation.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by rleelum25

i am disgusted that for a long long time. kobe has always been shooting and getting fouled. and the thing is, the other players dont even touch him, he actually commits the foul for himself AFTER the ball has left his hand and his hands are on the way down from the shooting position.
i think its ridiculous that the refs can call those actions fouls on other players. the nba needs to look that over and change it. if kobe is going up for the shot and is hit while the ball is still in his hands or leaving his hands i can understand. but dont tell me he gets the foul after the ball has left his hand and he is coming back down from the position. anyone else understands what i mean? i think its the stupidest rule, because kobe uses it way too much to his advantage cause hes "smart" and im sure other players do too, but in slow replays you can definitely see that hes doin it on purpose to get the foul, but it shouldnt be that way. its totally unfair and unjust.
sick.gif
Out of everything in that post you highlighted disgusted, which he spelled correctly.
I thought i was the only one that caught that. am I missing something Marcher? 
ohwell.gif
Disgusted/Sick = 
sick.gif
Correct? Or is this Rocket Science?

Even if it was spelled correctly, he used it in an incomplete sentence. Actually his whole post is just
sick.gif
 is that better?

Oh, so that's why you singled out the word "disgusted" and enlarged it. Because it was used in an incomplete sentence, and his entire post was poorly written. That makes sense.

laugh.gif

Did you just start watching basketball? The defensive player should stay on his feet and not get caught up in the air. How is not fair? It's not like he is the only one that can/does it. The best thing to do against a player like Kobe is stay on your feet and put a hand up in his face(ie. Shane battier defense) because you are not going to block the shot anyways. It's all a mind game when it comes to something like that.

i am disgusted that for a long long time. kobe has always been shooting and getting fouled. and the thing is, the other players dont even touch him, he actually commits the foul for himself AFTER the ball has left his hand and his hands are on the way down from the shooting position.
i think its ridiculous that the refs can call those actions fouls on other players. the nba needs to look that over and change it. if kobe is going up for the shot and is hit while the ball is still in his hands or leaving his hands i can understand. but dont tell me he gets the foul after the ball has left his hand and he is coming back down from the position. anyone else understands what i mean? i think its the stupidest rule, because kobe uses it way too much to his advantage cause hes "smart" and im sure other players do too, but in slow replays you can definitely see that hes doin it on purpose to get the foul, but it shouldnt be that way. its totally unfair and unjust.

Was I the only one who heard this in Danilo Gallinari's voice?

107-TPolen-4775.jpg

I mean, OP is on some English as a Second Language business.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by JD617

sick.gif
Out of everything in that post you highlighted disgusted, which he spelled correctly.
I thought i was the only one that caught that. am I missing something Marcher? 
ohwell.gif
Disgusted/Sick = 
sick.gif
Correct? Or is this Rocket Science?

Even if it was spelled correctly, he used it in an incomplete sentence. Actually his whole post is just
sick.gif
 is that better?

Oh, so that's why you singled out the word "disgusted" and enlarged it. Because it was used in an incomplete sentence, and his entire post was poorly written. That makes sense.

laugh.gif
Like I said, is this Rocket Science? What grade are you son?
laugh.gif

Paul Pierce is just as bad at doing it as Kobe. It is legal, but it seems there are alot of fouls these days called clearly after the shot or continuation calls where the player is fouled then takes like 2 or 3 steps before shooting.

Honestly, its not rocket science. it was a bit obvious what he meant, especially even after he explained it.

There was nothing wrong with even highlighting "disgusted", although i do admit i took a few minutes wondering if he spelled it right, but that word doesnt even fit into that sentence. you guys are just taking this way too serious. grow up.

because this is a word yeah?

did you not see reggie miller play son?
flailing and kicking his legs all over the place.
stop complaining the nba is rigged anyway, it's part of the game now,
especially the pump fake jump into the defender rule which i think it's absurd too,
just deal with it and stop complaining.

sick.gif
ForceSimpsonsBackfire.gif

how about when kobe is trying to drive in and cant get a call to save his life...then 2 minutes later Paul Pierce goes in an does the SAME exact thing and goes to the line for a three pt play

Back
Top Bottom