Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

That's why everything Nike there is XDR.
They're still $200 shoes doe

Still XDR tho, if im paying 200 here its gonna be for a regular sole, while in china its xdr

No lie i ball more outdoors too, so XDR is a necessity

But for people to buy any of these kobes here for 200 to play ball outdoors is straight dumb, they will waste in 2 weeks or less, you will feel the soles wasting after days

Outlet time maybe? I live 10 mins from Camarillo which seems to be the store getting all the Kobe's these days.
They don't pull release product just two weeks after RD to be sent to outlets....

My local FTL has been sold out of the 5AM's since last last week.

They don't pull release product just two weeks after RD to be sent to outlets....

My local FTL has been sold out of the 5AM's since last last week.

I'm not saying they'll be there tomorrow, just that they weren't moving. Saw the 5AMs sitting everywhere this weekend, just depends on the area.

Still XDR tho, if im paying 200 here its gonna be for a regular sole, while in china its xdr

No lie i ball more outdoors too, so XDR is a necessity

But for people to buy any of these kobes here for 200 to play ball outdoors is straight dumb, they will waste in 2 weeks or less, you will feel the soles wasting after days

People are buying $ 200 for shoes they know 100% will peel apart doe. That's already dumb. They obviously don't care.

Either way, basketball shoes are basketball shoes. If they're used for that you didn't "waste" anything

Last edited:
I know im not alone when i admit that I kinda do want the 5ams now because theyre 'sold out" right now

I honestly think that people are starting to turn on the Kobe 10 and that they aren't gonna sit like this anymore. Picking up my blackout pair on release day for sure.

Yep same here. After the Blackouts I'll be 3 for 3. I finally pulled the trigger on the ASG after I got my Lagoons. I'll probably get the Vino and def Silk next month.

sorry for so many pictures, here are some thoughts on this shoe so far.  

they feel more like the 8s than anything else, 8s have better court feel,  but the kobe x cushion zoom and lunar midsole i believe will last a lot longer than the 8s.  (i would say the 6s are a close comparison in feel and fit also.)

similar to the 8s, but the 9s have much better court feel, 9s are also much lower to the ground,  the 9s feel a bit more clunky though (at least the lows).  

some shots of the cushion inside, keep in mind if you guys take out the cushion its a bit hard to put back in, cuz there is a lot of glue on the bottom

nice flex grooves

ndc pair,  came with a stain on the tongue...

size 9.5 TTS fit me well.  it does feel very snug out of the box.  I didnt try going half size up or down though so i wouldnt know how those feel.  but TTS imo is the best option. 

lastly...these pick up tons of dust and its extremely hard to clean the dust out of the tiny nodules.  if ppl are selling DS...i would suggest dont walk around in them at all. haha  traction is probably better than the 9s (havent tried it out yet but im pretty sure already, just keep wiping)

Last edited:
Idk but in pictures the purple looks really dull on the blackouts...Hoping that isn't the case in person.

Back
Top Bottom