Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

whats about the 7 cloaks or 5 inks? forgot what 6 were
off the top of the head i think the 6s were the imperial cw

0865daeb8e2e22bdebb109cb9e701b3c.jpg

So are the ASG Kobes good or...? Debating buying either those or a pair of the upcoming foamposites coming out depending on how people feel about them.

Are they comfortable? Look nice in person? Durable? I already own multiple foams so I know what to compare to, but none of the places near me get Kobes in store.
I wrote a brief insight one page back.. you can check out youtube for other reviews.  basically most ppl say the shoes are decent or good, but the price is too high. the upper peels off on the ASG.   the traction is excellent.  based off looks, most ppl dont like the kobe x yet.  they are sitting everywhere.  buy what you like..hope that helps

Last edited:
Lighting in these shots make them look more blue than purple.

Bought the 5ams yesterday, wore them today. Am hooked. Best Kobe since the VI

Not 100% on the ASGs but can probably make them work.....

HOH Cleveland still has a size 8 and 9 in the ASG's if anyone is interested. They had those and a restock of the Bulls Over Broadway. I'm usually all-in on all things Kobe but I went with the Bulls instead. There have been pairs that were already peeling before even being bought. No need for ducktales here, just what I was told. I won't drop $200+ and 'hope' they work out ok. Just can't do it.

Gotta see in person how the upper looks on the Blackout. Like that they're not as loud as the Fades and Moonwalkers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone know this but if u buy kicks from nike and they mess up you can return them if it's within a 2 year window

Last edited:
The numbers (I thjnk) are the zip codes for barclay's and msg. Not sure about the symbols

Last edited:
zip code... perfect. 90015 is LA, CA and 10001 is New York, New York says google
now the symbols

Last edited:
One of those symbols is 2/3 of the Deathly Hallows.

Last edited:
Still no legit pics of the silk roads other than those two leaked from south africa smh.

Last edited:
Aren't the "Silk Roads" the same thing as the "Merlots"? 

There's plenty of Merlot pics floating around...

Last edited:
Aren't the "Silks" also interchangeably being called "Merlots"? 

Yeah. The Silk Roads is the exact same CW that the 9 Silks are down to the gold. Just more orange this time. 10 Silks destroy the 9s btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom