Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

yeah ill pick up the teal pair also..... so far this year my go to are the kobe x low flyknit and the lebron lows

These had 3 shades of purple even tho one was technically blue 

View media item 1643099

This is what I'm hoping for bro, Fades are my favorite 8 personally.

Fades are probably the goat Kobe CW IMO
I remember in that thread nobody was ridin for em like that, But then once they dripped and there were no other cws that looked better everybody started hypin these up lol

Joints became everybody's goat due to lack of better options

I remember in that thread nobody was ridin for em like that, But then once they dripped and there were no other cws that looked better everybody started hypin these up lol

Nope 8's had a bunch of great colorways

These had 3 shades of purple even tho one was technically blue 

View media item 1643099

This is what I'm hoping for bro, Fades are my favorite 8 personally.

Fades are probably the goat Kobe CW IMO

the 8's had a lot of options IMO every CW sold out and people were buying em up like crazy.

too bad i slept on the 8's for the most part and focused on retro jordans. would have copped a few pairs of fades

Can we collectively stop calling it the cheetos? They're the chesters/rivalry. They are named after the school, not the snack. sorry for being butthurt. 
mean.gif
Who cares...
this

Back
Top Bottom