Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

i wonder if the xmases are gonna be part of the what the since they're gonna be releasing at the same time.

UPCOMING KOBE RELEASES....

KOBE X

NOVEMBER

24th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE/UNVRSTY RD/WHITE-OBSDN-BRGHT – 718763-614

DECEMBER

26th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW ‘CHRISTMAS’ – 802560-076

26th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW SE ‘WHAT THE’ – 815810-900
Damn. On the same day?!

So there won't be another high top release?

Last edited:
I thought the Christmas pack was going to be before the 25th this year, unlike the past. I guess Nike had a change of heart.

I know my mans Achilles is throbbin

I wore my exts for legit a while day and by 8pm I started to feel them dig into my Achilles even with crew socks on

the power of stock locate man. camarillo restocked the beethovens a long time ago, was able to get them for $159.

I like the those purple elites but I think after these multi IDs thats it for me. Flyknit is cool looking but i generally find the GR releases more comfy to play in.

I tried stock locating a pair of fundamentals once and I was told they had to be available within a 25 mile radius 
tired.gif

Just a heads up. My friend sold his white Kobe X HTMs on eBay for $400, which was a good deal to JImmy Wong. He filed a claim and shipped my friend back a used pair of sandals. People can be so low these days. If you see him or he wants to deal with you run away. Jimmy Wong, New York, and his phone number is 917-251-3736. Anyone have any idea what my friend can do? Thanks.

^ if you want to feel even worse about humanity, check out the nt hat thread from a year or so ago where people wanted charge backs on their credit card claiming that they never received the merchandise on a hat that was made for charity.

jordansallday jordansallday Tricky situation... He should definitely report the buyer to eBay if he hasn't already. Problem is the initial report system is automated and they usually side with the buyer, so he'll probably need to escalate the complaint to seller protection customer service so they can investigate. Check out this page that has some advice on this kinda situation:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Archiv...an-attempt-to-scam-and-I-didn-t/td-p/21347784

Hopefully your friend has some documented communication with the buyer that will help his case. May even need to file a police report, cops won't do much but just the fact that you file one might help convince ebay to side with your friend.

Sucks man... What a lowlife somebody has to be to pull something like this. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom