Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Has anybody experienced this zoom bag issue. I started to look at my pair but I think only because I see these images I think it's happening to my XMas pair. Might be paranoid.

View media item 1873573

View media item 1873574

Yea, it's a common issue, especially if you hoop regularly in them. The right zoom bag in my right shoe completely deflated.

Funny enough it's my right pair as well, and on my little brothers pair too. I think it will grow

Sweet
I'm sending back my drills and Xmas for the last HTM CW

Ebay has a bunch that keep getting relisted. Really wanted this shoe but no way I was spending the $500+ people have been listing at. Finally got someone to accept my offer. Good luck to u

Has anyone with any of the HTMs worn them yet? I'm curious about the clear soles and how they hold up or discolor after 10 or so wears

I saw asg in las Cruces mall for $99 yesterday, anyone lace swap orange laces into the rivalries?
View media item 1875435I'm not big on orange but I do like it better than the yellow this one time; however, I might do something wild like navy

Back
Top Bottom