"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

damn what is the secret to getting that thing down to a sliver of health for the 4th high point slash? if i guess 3 slashes for higher points it usually ends up dying

pm's would be highly appreciated :nerd:

Last edited:
Guys I think we should all have an eprayer...

Who wants to lead?

Dear shoe deity,

We the NT community come to you in our most humblest & sound mind & ask for those of us who have been stedfast in playing this game, please allow us to remain on the scoreboard until 11:59 PT. We rebuke any bots or hacks that may prevent the true moon beast slayers from reaching the promise land of the Kubo XV's. May the NT community say amen.

Dear shoe deity,

We the NT community come to you in our most humblest & sound mind & ask for those of us who have been stedfast in playing this game, please allow us to remain on the scoreboard until 11:59 PT. We rebuke any bots or hacks that may prevent the true moon beast slayers from reaching the promise land of the Kubo XV's. May the NT community say amen.
I dig it.... "A-mend!"

-Medea 

Damn how did someone score 13k points? This game is kind of hard because you can't see the debris coming ahead of time because the way they have the camera.

How is the game scored? The more coins you collect? The more health you have at the end? Does anyone know?

Highest was 11200 something, i can't figure out how to hit the beast a 4th time 
mean.gif

damnit highest I can get is 12600...and #250 is like 12650 :lol:
dat grind for 13000....

any tips on getting a 13k score im trying to secure my size and make sure i get a pair the help would be appreciated 
Apparently there is a pattern to the dragon that you have to look really close to figure out. I haven't figured it out yet I just started. If you figure it out shoot me a PM please 
nthat.gif

Apparently there is a pattern to the dragon that you have to look really close to figure out. I haven't figured it out yet I just started. If you figure it out shoot me a PM please 
nthat.gif
I'm sitting at 12900's and put in hours.. I still can't see a pattern. 
nerd.gif

You guys are crazy there is no pattern. I can't wait til it's over so you all can tell me what it was lmfao.

Just got to 11488, can't wait till y'all tell us how to get to 13K after this is over!

i only scored over 12k twice and i played a lot smh never found a pattern or even figured out how i scored over 12k 
the only pattern I can find as of yet is just guess which way it's gonna go and then hold the direction down for a power hit which gives you a lot of points. Other than that I'm at a loss.

Back
Top Bottom