"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

was that leaderboard accurate before they took it down?

Two hours prior to ending (when I went to bed) it appeared accurate. No unrealistic scores. I personally don't think it is possible to score more than 13,500 or 14,000.

Two hours prior to ending (when I went to bed) it appeared accurate. No unrealistic scores. I personally don't think it is possible to score more than 13,500 or 14,000.
yea don't think people hacked it that much but what I was asking was if it didn't "crash" at the last minute and some scores were added after they took the leaderboard down. Not really an issue for anyone in the top 200 but when you're 247 on that list it's kinda scary

yea don't think people hacked it that much but what I was asking was if it didn't "crash" at the last minute and some scores were added after they took the leaderboard down. Not really an issue for anyone in the top 200 but when you're 247 on that list it's kinda scary
good point, based on your screenshots I should of been in the 220's so hopefully I was good. Tried staying up to see but passed out. Woke up at 3 AM to check and the board was gone. Wish they would of kept it up

good point, based on your screenshots I should of been in the 220's so hopefully I was good. Tried staying up to see but passed out. Woke up at 3 AM to check and the board was gone. Wish they would of kept it up
yea I think we are good but after August 31 I'm emailing them to get that list of winners.

If I can't get my size, I'll just keep it as a collector's item - OR- I would like to go on a really nice vacation :tongue:

Yeah guys idk if they'd accept scores submitted after the time ran out. So alp alp you should be good
Ok cool. All I know at 2:59 I was at 246 and 3 am after it was shut down and until the took the board out I was 247. It was still up an extra few minutes

Ok nice yea u want that conformation email and hoping they have sizes would.suck to play all these days and not even be able to rock
yup, but in our spot on the leaderboard we gotta take what we can get

I probably won't rock even if I get my size anyways but I think their definitely dope for a collectors item. Can't wait to see the entire box 

was that leaderboard accurate before they took it down?
I think it's sort of accurate.... They even said in the FAQ and Contest rules something around the lines that they still check and verify all entries (because of possible hacking and disqualifications). So if people aren't playing fair there's chances they get booted off the list and the next person in line 251,252 etc would be the heir to the spot lol 

Ok nice yea u want that conformation email and hoping they have sizes would.suck to play all these days and not even be able to rock
If I can't get my size, I'll just keep it as a collector's item - OR- I would like to go on a really nice vacation
tongue.gif
Maybe people trade with people on here....?? But I'm definitely rocking or collecting mine.... do you all really think you can make some 'change' on these? I didn't think there was much of a hype or DEMAND on these though....

Maybe people trade with people on here....?? But I'm definitely rocking or collecting mine.... do you all really think you can make some 'change' on these? I didn't think there was much of a hype or DEMAND on these though....

I don't know about demand alot people ish 15s I personal like the tinker alteration with the zipper tounge ... The size I want sold for round a chip on that eBay auction ...but I'd rock even a half size up even though I like my kicks tts if at all possible

I think it's sort of accurate.... They even said in the FAQ and Contest rules something around the lines that they still check and verify all entries (because of possible hacking and disqualifications). So if people aren't playing fair there's chances they get booted off the list and the next person in line 251,252 etc would be the heir to the spot lol 
oh ok. So you think it's the other other way around? A few names might get added on instead of dropped due to the servers not updating properly

oh ok. So you think it's the other other way around? A few names might get added on instead of dropped due to the servers not updating properly
Being added because of server "issues"... I'm not so sure/confident on that....especially if they already said no.... The more likely (IMHO) is someone gets caught cheating and the next in line (251,252,etc) gets bumped up. 

Back
Top Bottom