"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

I don't know how you guys are even breaking 12k, been playing since the day the site went live and my best is 11660.  Just when i think i figure out a pattern, it proves me wrong.  Any tips will be greatly appreciated, feel free to PM.

Here's a Tip

Find bad to no signal or Wifi

Play Game

Hope you glitch a 12k+ score

frown.gif

I'm really losing in this game right now lol! When are the announcing the Complex Sneaker winners from the twitter post again??

Hanging on by a thread. Dropped to the 187 mark but i refuse to waist a another minute. Yet again guessed it 3 times today with no hits got around 11700

Maybe the game is giving everyone a curveball? #WeirdWins #TrollStrikes #ShoesYourDestiny

I will say that I don't think taking damage hurts your score. I had about 2% health left when I got my high score

I will say that I don't think taking damage hurts your score. I had about 2% health left when I got my high score
Ya i've noticed that, I've finished without getting hit by anything and getting the beast everytime and got 10000. Then I do a round where I hit a few obstacles and miss on the beast twice and score 11500

Finally had a chance to sit at home and took some shots for ya. The more I see them, the more I like them. Never thought I'd say that about a XV. That sockliner is dumb soft, too....

Here's an imgur album with other pics: 

:smh: at the eBay auctions. No well in hell I am paying Yeezy prices for these.

Scoring is all over the place..

I killed the dragon in 3 strikes and took no damage and they gave me 10,980 points. :stoneface:

Shoutout to the kid who gets on the leaderboard in the last 5 minutes of the contest, knocking out someone who thought there were getting them.. LMAOO 

i know I been saying I'm done playing like 60 times but still going.. I think they may have switched it up on use before it was the blind guesses now I don't see how it can be when today I did it atleast 9 times and nothing over 11k

Anybody remember how long it took for the winners to get their ParaNorman foams or box troll roshes?

Last edited:
anyone have an updated tips? i cant get passed 10,500 even after killing the dragon as fast as possible..

I think the hackers are probably waiting until the last day so they don't get tossed off the leaderboard

I think the hackers are probably waiting until the last day so they don't get tossed off the leaderboard
I seen some things that make me believe this!

Just from my own messing around with the site!

Back
Top Bottom