Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Since everyone has been doing Air Mags, felt like i should try and do one based off of the hoverboard. Maybe not the prettiest shoe but I like the concept [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Since everyone has been doing Air Mags, felt like i should try and do one based off of the hoverboard. Maybe not the prettiest shoe but I like the concept [emoji]128513[/emoji]

No problem if you wanna be different how about this?

Remember these?
I really like how two original concepts were used for these. Definitely a breath of fresh air

Kyrie Kaos pair came in.

One of my top 3 favorites. They just look clean.
thats not a glow shot right? if this is a shot with flash the volt glow looks incredible. unlike the volt glow on the kobe 9s which came out pretty dull/ washed out looking.

"Kaos" came out phenomenal 
smokin.gif

Goddamn it those Miami Nights are absolute fire. Don't really rate pink colorways, but boy oh boy they are straight up **** hot man.

thats not a glow shot right? if this is a shot with flash the volt glow looks incredible. unlike the volt glow on the kobe 9s which came out pretty dull/ washed out looking.
First pics were just with flash no glow.

Volt glow sole is
smokin.gif
 Unlike the Kobe.

Here is the Glow after 30 seconds of sunlight.

Y'all gon make jump on this Kyrie ID train! Straight fire in here - and only at $155?

Back
Top Bottom