Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. IMO that's one of the best things about these ID threads.
smokin.gif

http:// sole collector . com/news/30-awesome-nikeid-kyrie-1-designs-on-instagram/

^remove the spaces

By the way, a few of our IDs made it to Sole Collector's website. Kinda dope. Even though there was heavy shade being thrown in the comment section.

Last edited:
not feelin the ASG as much as when i first saw em so i decided to ID UP , nothin ground breaking, just what ive always wanted though expected 3/16 (ordered today)
didnt wanna take the chance of them takin down that team red wehn they add new options either

I'm extremely torn between a bunch of Sacramento colorways right now. 

Am I heading in the right direction? Help is greatly appreciated.

I'm extremely torn between a bunch of Sacramento colorways right now. 

Am I heading in the right direction? Help is greatly appreciated.
Nice to know there ARE Kings fans in this forum! hahaha. All jokes aside, i'd go with top..

When funds come in, i'm really wanting to do this...

I like this one but make the top outsole black too, purple zig zag laces and black or purple speckles on the midsole instead of on the heel.
I tried it and it looks pretty good, just trying to get more gray/silver in there to balance things tbh

Nice to know there ARE Kings fans in this forum! hahaha. All jokes aside, i'd go with top..
When funds come in, i'm really wanting to do this...
View media item 1390187
that ones real nice, hope you can pull the trigger soon, I was about to pull the trigger yesterday but unfortunately my tire blew out of nowhere and had to shell out 227 for front tires :/
I was looking forward to getting these IDs too haha oh well, not like these are going away this week or anything

Thinking about getting some new hoopin shoes to replace my hyperdunk 2010.  Anybody have a review on these perform?  What do you guys think of this ID, so close to pulling the trigger:  

or these neon uptempo inspired:

USA olympics:

Bred 11 inspired:

Last edited:

Thinking about getting some new hoopin shoes to replace my hyperdunk 2010.  Anybody have a review on these perform?  What do you guys think of this ID, so close to pulling the trigger:  

or these neon uptempo inspired:

USA olympics:

Bred 11 inspired:
bred 11 concept is sick but i like the top ones, eye catching and different 

Back
Top Bottom