Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

would you say your foot is narrow or wide at all?  how do Kobes fit for you?

They are definitely snug in the forefoot, but they loosen up the more you wear them.  I feel like going .5 up would make them too long, especially for ball.  If you like a snug fit and have a pretty standard foot, I'd say TTS is good.  My advice is that they fit quite a bit like Kobes
Thx for reply... I've never owned Kobe's actually.  I collect J's and AF-1's.  My foot is a little wide but nothing crazy.  I just talked to dude at Finish Line & he said I was only person to call about the Deceptive Reds.  I'm going to try and get there 1st thing in morning so i can try on.  I will grab those hopefully and then i can order the id's... have 3 in my Nike cart already.  Usually always hooped in Melo's (Syracuse bias i guess)... Really looking forward to these.  

Anyone know how limited the BHM's are going to be??  Thanks.

Last edited:

Thx for reply... I've never owned Kobe's actually.  I collect J's and AF-1's.  My foot is a little wide but nothing crazy.  I just talked to dude at Finish Line & he said I was only person to call about the Deceptive Reds.  I'm going to try and get there 1st thing in morning so i can try on.  I will grab those hopefully and then i can order the id's... have 3 in my Nike cart already.  Usually always hooped in Melo's (Syracuse bias i guess)... Really looking forward to these.  

Anyone know how limited the BHM's are going to be??  Thanks.
Trying on is your best bet.  You may find the .5 up to be better, but personally it would be too big length-wise for me.

Sounds like you'll be able to try on the Reds tomorrow.  I doubt the BHMs will be easy to get but I don't have much sense for that yet. I'm sure we'll have a better idea sometime early next week.

Trying on is your best bet.  You may find the .5 up to be better, but personally it would be too big length-wise for me.

Sounds like you'll be able to try on the Reds tomorrow.  I doubt the BHMs will be easy to get but I don't have much sense for that yet. I'm sure we'll have a better idea sometime early next week.
Yeah... I'm sure BHM's will be limited.  Article i read said they were donating a % of all of the BHM collection sales to charity... so hopefully not too limited.  

Has anyone made an "air mag" id color way?? I'm thinking about doin it but not sure if will look right

U the man

Second note...I'm not really diggin his I liked the ones I made wen I was messin around better lol

Last edited:
Yeah he kinda screwed his up.

I like checking out his videos but the dude talks so fast and so much it gives me a headache
sick.gif

Hey fellas ordered a grinch kobe 6 inspired colorway & I want to show you guys but how do I post pictures ? I'm new to NT

Thanks guys, I agree, went with the black but decided to color the top portion of the outsole black to better show off the "teeth". These are so cheap I may just ID pairs of these instead of buying released color ways of these and kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom