Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Just got the "We've started" on these.. I tried to go for a Peach Jam inspiration but they didn't have the half orange/blue bottom on ID, so I just went with the blue glow. Hopefully they turn out nice.
Maybe Blitz Blue's? lol

Last edited:
MIGHT WANT TO KEEP A HEADS UP.
if you got an Almost Finished email. check your orders on ndc a few days later because they may have shipped it already without sending a shipped email. got my almost finished email Wednesday and I just checked ndc today and got my tracking number View media item 1454732

tryin to resist a nother iD...

Big toss up between another kyrie iD,chicago jordan 1's and the kobe x purple elite

MIGHT WANT TO KEEP A HEADS UP.
if you got an Almost Finished email. check your orders on ndc a few days later because they may have shipped it already without sending a shipped email. got my almost finished email Wednesday and I just checked ndc today and got my tracking number
Appreciate it , the moment i read this i checked and seen it and then afew hours later i got the shipped email 

Just got the "We've started" on these.. I tried to go for a Peach Jam inspiration but they didn't have the half orange/blue bottom on ID, so I just went with the blue glow. Hopefully they turn out nice
Maybe Blitz Blue's? lol
I thought about a Peach Jam. Still may do it.

Here's what I came up with.

Is the team red option as dark as the one they show in the preview? Or is it brighter in person?

Is there sum1 reputable in this thread that would help an Aussie brah order a pair of IDs to contribute?

Here's my new creation
GALLERY]
View media item 1456657View media item 1456659

Is there sum1 reputable in this thread that would help an Aussie brah order a pair of IDs to contribute?
Im in aus pm me mate i know a few ways to get them. Got a pair coming that should be here within the next week

Back
Top Bottom