KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

I would contact Nike's customer service to get it applied. I did over chat for one of my previous orders actually. I'm guessing it's an error on their end.

Thanks for the heads up...i was able to get them for the clearance price after spending about 45 min with customer service...made me checkout then wait for confirmation, call back and make all adjustments. Act fast because she said it may be an error and they could be working to fix it. Not sure if that meant rolling back to 165 or showing the 159 price in the first place. Again, thanks for the initial lead on this...

Thanks for the heads up...i was able to get them for the clearance price after spending about 45 min with customer service...made me checkout then wait for confirmation, call back and make all adjustments. Act fast because she said it may be an error and they could be working to fix it. Not sure if that meant rolling back to 165 or showing the 159 price in the first place. Again, thanks for the initial lead on this...

Shouldn't have to go through that. The latest model is out already, just honor the promo and make the sale.

Last edited:
They don't come up on their clearance page tho.

this was the problem...even though the price showed 159, they were really hesitant about adding that legend code...only wanted to honor the 5.03$ difference at first. However the rep i talked with was really nice about everything and got approval somehow so im happy it worked out. missed on the game 7 pack and initial id drop due to work, so this allowed me to get "close" without paying resell for my pair...

Damn, if the tongue logo color wasn't tied to the swoosh, I'd remake the Game 7s again, but looks like you'd have to have a black tongue logo with the swoosh on the side. Unless I'm just not seeing that option to change it?

Damn, if the tongue logo color wasn't tied to the swoosh, I'd remake the Game 7s again, but looks like you'd have to have a black tongue logo with the swoosh on the side. Unless I'm just not seeing that option to change it?

i don't think your missing anything... i went with the gold swoosh so if need be i can turn that black rather than trying to turn the logo gold...might leave em as id though and just be an "alternate"

i don't think your missing anything... i went with the gold swoosh so if need be i can turn that black rather than trying to turn the logo gold...might leave em as id though and just be an "alternate"

Back
Top Bottom