• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
718.gif

Unfortunately those aren't real...there a photoshop of the Effect colorway. I follow Apartment 5A and Virtual Custom on Instagram...really wish Nike would of made the Christmas colorway similar to what these look like.
After looking at it for the 2nd time i thought it was photoshopped but i thought it was still dope. Id do that with my effects

The Black effects that were posted in here, i seen em on the gram, and I think they were customized. Theyre pretty dope. I could be wrong though, are they PSed?

The black effects were actually customized. I thought they were a PE just because Tmark gets a lot of exclusives, but they are customs done by @thefreshfeen

Anyone own the kobe's and these? Trying to decide which one for performance. Tried the kobe's and they were good, didn't have traction issues but reading a lot on traction.

I don't think they're trash. The concept brings more black heritage to the shoe. A little over the top but it does scream BHM
Everyone can take this with a grain of salt because I'm just a white guy...but why can't Nike change up the whole African tribal print and make it more about black AMERICAN history? I'm a third-generation American, so while it's neat to look at Swedish/Norwegian/Scottish/Dutch history...I consider myself an American first and foremost. I'd be bored if Nike made plaid/kilt themed Scottish shoes for five years, or different wooden Dutch clogs 
laugh.gif

Meh, I say the same thing every year but it's always tribal print.

But those dashiki customs are too much
sick.gif

Everyone can take this with a grain of salt because I'm just a white guy...but why can't Nike change up the whole African tribal print and make it more about black AMERICAN history? I'm a third-generation American, so while it's neat to look at Swedish/Norwegian/Scottish/Dutch history...I consider myself an American first and foremost. I'd be bored if Nike made plaid/kilt themed Scottish shoes for five years, or different wooden Dutch clogs :lol:

Meh, I say the same thing every year but it's always tribal print.

But those dashiki customs are too much :x

My exact sentiments. So much they can do with African American history.

In the age of social media (look at me, look at what I've got!)...it's awesome to see a signature athlete wearing GRs MULTIPLE times
smokin.gif

Anyone own the kobe's and these? Trying to decide which one for performance. Tried the kobe's and they were good, didn't have traction issues but reading a lot on traction.

From what im hearing the kobes just catch dust alot and when they catch dust within thr small nubs they are horrible just gotta keep the dust off em and remeber to wipe em

In the age of social media (look at me, look at what I've got!)...it's awesome to see a signature athlete wearing GRs MULTIPLE times :smokin

Exactly how i feel makes em seem a bit more special that colorway is fire, or who knows maybe he doesnt wanna break in other colorways cause they are that stiff but who knows

These are another fav for me. Lockdown is perfect. Court feel is like the kobe 8 and 9 but the cushion is firmer. Best traction since the kobe 9 imo. Hopefully the cushion lasts longer than the lunarlon inserts

Last edited:
These are another fav for me. Lockdown is perfect. Court feel is like the kobe 8 and 9 but the cushion is firmer. Best traction since the kobe 9 imo. Hopefully the cushion lasts longer than the lunarlon inserts

:lol: what cushion, havent tried these on court but im excited to wanna put this traction to test but from trying em on stability is there

Theres huge potential for this model with colorways and such im pretty excited

Back
Top Bottom