Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If anyone is interested in the Green glows or Inferno reds, they are both on sale at sportsauthority.com for $99. All sizes available. 

In the close up pic of the Easters the sole and logo on the tongue are the same color. On the other pics the swoosh and the tongue logo are the same color. :nerd:

I like them better with less lavender. Doubt I'd cop. Would be nice pickup for my daughter or wife though.

I'll wear whatever I want, and in this day and age the "gender lines" are blurred but those Easters really do look like a young girl's shoe.

Someone should take the patch off the Anthony Davis ASG and put it on the Kyrie 2 ASG
laugh.gif
(3 "all" stars)

I'm hoping everyone sleeps so I can get em at a later date because French blues are priority over Easters

:lol:

Im still passing on the easters though. Looking out for those cool greys :nerd:

Last edited:
Heads up! SA has the green glows for $99! They are marked down to 99 plus if you search you can find discount codes. Couldn't pass on the price I got them for.

Heads up! SA has the green glows for $99! They are marked down to 99 plus if you search you can find discount codes. Couldn't pass on the price I got them for.
anybody know wt kyries are list in kids section? Color says silver n cobalt? Are they the Duke pair? (There no photo for them on the website )

Back
Top Bottom