Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
 Is Kyrie a NT member 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no offensive but those ids uve done most ppl wont be able to pull them off casually... too much going on...
greys worn by kyrie in the game will be welcomed addition after the teash that is the easters and the non released asg

No offence taken but these are a performance basketball shoe and shall be worn where they belong on a basketball court as a performance basketball shoe!

I think they might... we did get a yellow colorway with the 1. Plus I don't see any PE touches on them.

(Other than his cushioning set up, probably, his PE hyperdunks had zoom instead of lunar)

Will the Dukes release on the 19th? Anybody with info can chime in. If it is the 19th that would be a hefty day, Duke Kyrie 2s and Bruce Lee Kobe 11s. Pass on the dfa 4s

A week later you got frenchies and a week after that you got the GS white/Carolina blue joints too. I know y'all don't care but I'm so glad all these dope shoes coming out/WATTBA

I guess nike sent these to kyrie for the anniversary of his 57 point game last year. I think hes wearing them for the LAC game sunday... box is nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom