Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Does anyone on Duke wear Kyrie 2's? I haven't seen them, so a PE release that won't actually be seen on court seems a little odd.

Kennard was. I think Thornton has. Grayson and Ingram rocking kds, plumlee in soldiers. Matt Jones in kyrie 1. Rest are in tasseled loafers.

the footlocker and modells codes died. are there any left to get these for below retail?

Just ordered the DUKE's from Footlocker Europe without the slightest problem, but at nike.de > please do not give up your spot bla bla!

LOL

Man..want the Duke Kyrie's..but they're Snkrs exclusive so no swoosh discount
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Got me tiht this morning as well

I went to the product page for the Duke but the tab said coming soon. Quickly went through SNKRS desktop to put order in. Saw the $120 tab in My Feed after, moral of this is go through the My Feed not product page itself if it's not showing the buy tab. Other than that hiccup was 2 minutes wait. On to the grey pair.

I had the sneakers app set on size 10.5 for another purchase. I needed the Kyrie's in an 11.

I got the wrong size
indifferent.gif

I went to the product page for the Duke but the tab said coming soon. Quickly went through SNKRS desktop to put order in. Saw the $120 tab in My Feed after, moral of this is go through the My Feed not product page itself if it's not showing the buy tab. Other than that hiccup was 2 minutes wait. On to the grey pair.

it took a minute for the "coming soon" to switch to "$120" for me too.

Back
Top Bottom