Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
He also gets full length zoom units and we get a small one in the heel... just please Nike give us the good releases.

Last edited:
Them pe's 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprising if Kyrie got better cushioning in his pairs.

But what about reggie jackson and the other guys?

Last edited:
Usually Nike gives their signature athletes, advanced/customized idk what the word would be, but they get almost special versions of their own shoes. I remember LeBron's used to and maybe still are built a little differently, Kobe's are sometimes constructed differently, etc etc. Someone leaked pics of Kyrie's hyperdunks which has different cushion, and someone else leaked Kyrie 1 pe that had a different setup as well, so it's assumed the 2s do as well. I would think guys like Reggie and Jarrett Jack don't have these advancements

:nerd: just stay HEALTHY Kyrie,,,Bronny needs your contribution in the Finals,,,however,,,those PE last nite are FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE....

Who will cop the red velvets? 
nerd.gif

I'm not sure yet. Wanted to iD an all burgundy pair with clear sole and gold swoosh, but the red velvets have the same upper colors and are cheaper 
eyes.gif

Who will cop the red velvets? :nerd:

I'm not sure yet. Wanted to iD an all burgundy pair with clear sole and gold swoosh, but the red velvets have the same upper colors and are cheaper :rolleyes

I'm planning to cop, but does anyone know if these are a general release or somewhat limited?

I was able to say it was a color adjustment of the team reds. The person that did it probably try to make them like one of the Kobe fade to black pack.

Omega > dark grey if they were real.

Back
Top Bottom