Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Did Kyrie wear 2 different shoes in game 1 and 7?

On the pictures the one from game 1 looks like a midnight navy upper and in game 7 like a black upper!

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Did Kyrie wear 2 different shoes in game 1 and 7?

On the pictures the one from game 1 looks like a midnight navy upper and in game 7 like a black upper!

Can anybody help?

Thanks
Black Vs Blue.
in game 1, Cavs wore navy jerseys and most sites stated that the PE's he wore was Navy. However comparing the navy of Game 1 and the navy PE of Game 2, it seems like the Game 1 was more of a black. In Game 7, Cavs wore black sleeved jerseys and the PE's were most likely black. 

Also i think around the beginning of the Finals, they unveiled Kyrie's Finals PE's and there were only 4 shoes and they were the first 4 shoes Kyrie wore in the first 4 games and the picture seems to show the game 1 to be black but it could also be bad lighting. 

in game 1, Cavs wore navy jerseys and most sites stated that the PE's he wore was Navy. However comparing the navy of Game 1 and the navy PE of Game 2, it seems like the Game 1 was more of a black. In Game 7, Cavs wore black sleeved jerseys and the PE's were most likely black. 

Also i think around the beginning of the Finals, they unveiled Kyrie's Finals PE's and there were only 4 shoes and they were the first 4 shoes Kyrie wore in the first 4 games and the picture seems to show the game 1 to be black but it could also be bad lighting. 

Thanks! Yeah the lighting is different on every picture. Really hard to tell to be honest! I looked at at least 20 pics from game 7 and I am not 100% convinced which it color it now actually is!

ugh there goes my hope
Lol keep hope alive im hoping with you, even if they just drop em as ID options for a little while.

That is the guy who is from Oakland and gave that big speech!

On the photos the Game 1 shoes look black, so I guess it is just the lighting!

Yep yep thats him. But i thought they were navy too at first, but they are much darker than the other navy pair, which would be odd...but then again were talkin about nike.

laugh.gif

How does it look in person? Does it run small?
Yea they do run just a little small, especially with that athletic cut where its a little snug on the sides.  Its funny though because I just went to try them on here at work and I specifically ordered 2 Kyrie shirts from FTL, one L and one XL to make sure I got one that fit, tried them on, the XL fit better, but then I noticed something seemed different...

Yea they do run just a little small, especially with that athletic cut where its a little snug on the sides.  Its funny though because I just went to try them on here at work and I specifically ordered 2 Kyrie shirts from FTL, one L and one XL to make sure I got one that fit, tried them on, the XL fit better, but then I noticed something seemed different...
Lol they sent you the Lebron one.....looks like you got the best of both 

Back
Top Bottom