Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Gonna be broke if my self control game doesn't hold up with all the dope USA theme gear that's dropping.

relax Donald Trump, it was obviously a joke that could become true. 04 team roster was better than 16 and yet we still got bronze. 

Bro no way! That 04 team was terrible. 16 isnt great but still much better than 04. The Barnes pick is weird to me, other than that, the roster is legit

Bro no way! That 04 team was terrible. 16 isnt great but still much better than 04. The Barnes pick is weird to me, other than that, the roster is legit
04 squad had Iverson, Lebron, Melo, DWade, TDuncan, not to mention the other players that were at their prime at the time: Starbury, EOkafor, The Matrix, Stat, Odom, and Rich Jeff.

16 squad roster gets a B- IMO. Half the team are B list players. Without Kobs and Bron, it's gonna put a lot of pressure on the 2-3 only pure scorer on the 16 squad. Barnes, Butler, and Jordan are bad picks IMO.

BUT, agree to disagree and we can leave out the bball discussion talk as it is off topic 

Last edited:
I can't believe it 
nthat.gif
 i get to make and id he buys it for me 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
@Zombifed Nach0
 thought I might be the only one who was into the tank jersey look.  I'm not huge on jerseys, but I would dig having one of these for summer/the gym and what not

I'm a skinny dude and jersey always fit me weird but these look like the will fit just fine.

I was foolish thinking I could go TTS in these Kyries with my wide feet.. I literally couldn't keep my foot in the shoe without feeling the pain. Pretty bummed because I like the Kyrache cw as well.

Nike if you're reading this.
Just cancel the release and send them straight to the outlet and give us the Finals colors.
Are the black/reflective silver the same as the triple black?
I wish the would release the black/gold finals pair. So much better than those Drew league IDs.

Last page it was pretty cool Kyrie liked one NT users IG pic. I'm super pumped about the USA gear coming!

04 squad had Iverson, Lebron, Melo, DWade, TDuncan, not to mention the other players that were at their prime at the time: Starbury, EOkafor, The Matrix, Stat, Odom, and Rich Jeff.

16 squad roster gets a B- IMO. Half the team are B list players. Without Kobs and Bron, it's gonna put a lot of pressure on the 2-3 only pure scorer on the 16 squad. Barnes, Butler, and Jordan are bad picks IMO.

BUT, agree to disagree and we can leave out the bball discussion talk as it is off topic 
I could be wrong here but I think that 04 team had like 2 weeks to practice and was thrown together.  I think this was also at a time when international teams were really talented.  Argentina, Puerto Rico, and I think a couple others were really good.  Spain? Brazil??? China? 

1 of the biggest shot in the nba history
Thing that still is mind blowing is it was a straight up 1-on-1 shot the 3 in the Unanimous MVPs face to seal the deal. Always been a Uncle Drew fan, but this just made me a huge fan!

Thing that still is mind blowing is it was a straight up 1-on-1 shot the 3 in the Unanimous MVPs face to seal the deal. Always been a Uncle Drew fan, but this just made me a huge fan!
and its a basket that sealed the deal in game 7 of the nba final

rooted for warriors however nothing but respect for kyrie 

dude got too much game

Back
Top Bottom