Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
The "Parades" were obviously planned for release whether or not the Cavs won the championship. These will be my first Nike purchase of any kind since 2012.
happy.gif
exactly. They're probably not even called the Parades. With these, and the Lebron Lows with the same design of the strap and also matching apparel, it seems like this collection would have released anyway. But because he wore it for the Parade, it's going to help generate a little bit more sales of this cw. 

But still...

New ID options up called "Celebration." Maybe this is the route Nike will do now, ID so way more people can get them

TBH, this is the only one I like and probably a better colorway as a GR than 90% of these boring ones nike releases

I call these the Nightmare's because Kyrie is like one on the court and it's counter to K1 Dream's

Glow in the dark speckles and swoosh

Last edited:
The Factory store near me turned into a clearance store recently. Went there and was told they sold out of the ASGs. Assuming a reseller bought them all, looking at eBay locations. Oh well!

Nike finally had a chance to create hype for their basketball line with both Lebron AND Kyrie winning a championship for Cleveland and all they could come up with were some generic t-shirts and crappy ID options. Smh...

Delete if not allowed but if im returning my 2 deadstock pairs to nike if anyone wants em for retail + shipping. BHM and uncle drew id which were 150 when i bought. Size 13, pm me.

I was hoping a pair of infernos in a size 10.5 or 11 would pop up on Nike but no such luck. All those sizes must be in the wind

DSG also has the Kyrie USA jerseys, both navy & white.
Take all my reps [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. Ordered both for $80 a piece. NBA store tweeted earlier today custom jerseys for $130 a pop, navy. I asked if they were going to sell authentics anytime soon and said no, so was going to grab a Kyrie on since their last release sold out

Back
Top Bottom