• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
stop reaching nike...

release the g5 gradients / g7 champ cw and call it a day/go out with a bang...

kyrie 3s

Ive noticed this awhile but with the kyrie 2 it just gets worse and worse like what are they waiting for
I think it is because I feel Nike ranks him at the bottom of their athletes to promote/push product. We all know LB/KD is top 1 & 2. Kyrie and Kobe share 3 & 4, with Kyrie closer to 4th. So why put effort into the 4th spot?

Last edited:
I think it is because I feel Nike ranks him at the bottom of their athletes to promote/push product. We all know LB/KD is top 1 & 2. Kyrie and Kobe share 3 & 4, with Kyrie closer to 4th.

But they arent doing any of these guys right imo. There is a disconnect between the fans and the athlete endorsed product.

As a consumer, I want what the athlete has. Especially when its a championship connected to it.

yeah nike hasnt given us the players PE colors in years now, nothing surprising that we arnt getting them on Kyries.

I agree with you all. I really do not understand why they are not releasing the Game 3, 5 and 7 shoes! The Game 5 and 7 are wanted by everybody here and even if they would only do 10.000 per pair, they would sell out.

As far as I understand Nike is releasing collections according to certain themes, so that the base colors are represented in various shoes/ clothing.

What I really do not get is that the G5 Kyrie 2s are basically the unlimited colorway, so I do not understand, why those were not released!

I still hope that in October or November they will at least release one of the three above mentioned pairs!

The parades for example were straight trash!

This is outrageous. Win or lose, Nike should've planned to drop the Finals shoes. They are nice without the historical significance.

the sad thing is the gradients were prob part of the 'unlimited' lineup for the olympics... KD got a release/every other range got the colour scheme

nike for whatever reason nike didnt drop the kyries...

and they end up dropping 5-10 other colorways which no one wants/or rehash of past colours...

i stopped buying the kyries @ retail after the huaraches .... (i picked up pair of the USA at 50% disc / just to ball/trash - not because i 'needed' them)

the bean counters prob saying its loosing money as they need to discount to move boxes...

whereas if they only read forums/got consumer feedback they'll know what the need to do

By popular demand......

tongue.gif
What site is this from and RD?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom