• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Price is right COME ON DOWWWWNNNN music

Them thangs is lookin crack, what we got? Silver and gold? I could mess with them. Y'all forget that when I cop kyries, KDs, kobes and other "today's time" shoes I bring em home, throw em on the shelf and don't rock them until at least the next time there's a summer Olympics or World Cup (whichever is farther) so these boring colorways and YAWN releases are 10x doper when I finally crush em. It's so fun, plus you won't look like the next shmuck usually so that's a plus too :pimp:

NIKE KYRIE 2 WHAT THE – 914681-300
nerd.gif

https://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

Price is right COME ON DOWWWWNNNN music

Them thangs is lookin crack, what we got? Silver and gold? I could mess with them. Y'all forget that when I cop kyries, KDs, kobes and other "today's time" shoes I bring em home, throw em on the shelf and don't rock them until at least the next time there's a summer Olympics or World Cup (whichever is farther) so these boring colorways and YAWN releases are 10x doper when I finally crush em. It's so fun, plus you won't look like the next shmuck usually so that's a plus too :pimp:

200w.gif

Possible? idk all his caption says is "Champ KyrieIrving".

The design and quality of the designs make it look like grey/silver version of the United pair.

Wassup fam, I haven't copped shoes in a while and I'm looking to take advantage of this 20% deal on FTL. I have the Kyrie 1's, how do these fit compared to them?

They definitely have the right shoe to pull it off with

will they tho?

let's see

They gonna do us like the WTL 12

no gold posite that dropped WTL had the gold

No Gold midsole kyrie has dropped WTKyrie will have a gold midsole portion

Kyrie 3s only in January? Has he taken over the Kobe release rhythm now?

I think Kyrie will wear the 3s already earlier, also for christmas, but I am not sure, if this pair will release.

I can onyl repeat, the 2s have so much potential, but the colorways that made the 2s a part of history have yet to drop!

Back
Top Bottom