Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Grabbed my pair today. They're real dope. I went with my tts and in my opinion there is more toe box room than the kyrie 1s. These are more true to size but are still snug on the side through the midfoot. I didn't feel like the length was shorter as some others have said. If anything my toes are way more comfortable up front than the Kyrie 1s.
View media item 1830931
By the way, be careful trying to pull the tongue up. I heard a stitching sound rip as I was pulling it up and I think it might of caused this. It's the stitching that connects the elastic material to tongue to the bottom inside the shoe . Anyone else have this issue? My friend had the same thing happened to him. Seems fragile when tugging the tongue up as it could cause the stitches to rip inside smh.
View media item 1830935

Got mine today as well and put the Kyrie 2 on my left foot and the Kyrie 1 on my right foot.

Lengthwise they are the same, the lockdown on the ankles is better on the Kyrie 2, while the Kyrie has better support in the forefoot.

The forefoot on the Kyrie 2 is definetly wider.

Went TTS and do not regret.

So glad I changed my mind last second!

So happy!

WOW not only did my Instagram photo of the Kyrie 2 "Effect" and Kyrie 1 "Dream" get over 300 likes but one of those likes also came from the man himself Kyrie Irving!!
glasses.gif

Nice! He's always pretty active liking photos of people sharing his shoes. But how are you gonna by his shoes and not follow him haha come on now. 

Nice! He's always pretty active liking photos of people sharing his shoes. But how are you gonna by his shoes and not follow him haha come on now. 

Haha true I typically don't follow people that don't follow me but I'll make an exception now :lol:

Likers liked the Dream or the Effect though, hmmm

NDC have not shipped yet smh

Last edited:
Gotta get those Christmas joints now. Seen them in person today, they pretty dope and just a nice clean colorway. Then it be on to the BHM

Missed these [emoji]128554[/emoji]

I'll have to come back for these and the dream Kyrie 1s as well. Hopefully it doesn't run me $300 something

Last edited:
Missed these [emoji]128554[/emoji]

I'll have to come back for these and the dream Kyrie 1s as well. Hopefully it doesn't run me $300 something
Call NT's across the country. I'm sure you can find one. That's how I got my 55's

Last edited:
Went into my local HoH earlier. Casually asked for my size and all that was left was a 12 and 13. Then I was told they only got seven pairs .. But I was shown on accident the "Infernos" as the associate thought they also came out, even put them on display for couple minutes and I'll say they're an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom