Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Foot Locker came in
smokin.gif

Fresh out the box these are way more comfortable then the 1.

Also, like the Sig on the

Contemplating getting a 2nd effect.

They're super nice in person but, financially, I'm not sure if I should spend it on these or put it towards white cement 4s.

Last edited:
Saw the Effects in person today, and now I'm on the search. Why couldn't this have happened BEFORE the release date? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I always like special packaging. Only 8 though, should've been given at the Cavs arena like the Dream packaging was.

I bought 99% of Kyrie 1 (missed out on DN) i just want a like from kyrie

Was just a little salty bout bull. (My favorite youtube though)

Last edited:
Nacho doesn't deserve that lol. As far as bullitrc...well he has a right to his opinion and the way he describes thing may not be to the "niketalk" liking but he has polarized the culture even more. If you follow him on YT he fair in his reasoning on purchases. I wouldn't call him a hypebeast. So what if he got a special packaging. You can't deny the Kyrie 2 is hands down the best signature this year. Might had last year's award too. Kd 7 was tough too. So that's debatable.

Bull puts out good content if youre into that youtube thing but people are right he always said he wasnt a fan of the Kyrie 1s or any type of shoe that doesnt have a real lifestyle look to it, im actually really suprised he got one of those special edition packaging he doesnt deserve it at all tbh he gets enough free kicks like the majority of the sneaker youtube gang lol

Footlocker in Savannah ga has 8.5, 9, 10 X 2, and a 11 in the effects. Stock locate at your local footlocker

Reactions: lyl
Bull also gets a lot of fakes from what I see.

I watch sparingly. Puts me on to some nice clothing and he's not obnoxious like DJ Dellz or people like that.

Back
Top Bottom